libre piercing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• libre piercing?

Do you think libre piercing is so digusting on the mouth?

I dun like the girl with libre piercing on her mouth. It look terrible.

Do you mean tongue or mouth itself??
    I like it in the tongue

Comment

I made out with a girl with a tounge piercing once. They feel pretty wierd.

Comment

The labret piercing is the one on the lower lip in the middle, just to clear that up.

Comment

From what I hear the main reason of the tongue piercing is to make blowjobs feel better. That's why there is the saying that if a girl has one she'll...well you know...
          Earl From Regina

Comment

"The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

I was driving a bachelor party around the other night and was hanging around some sort of alternative-people bar where I illegally parked up the street from the bar the bachelor party went in.

Some chick came up to me and flashed her tits! Both nipples were pierced. I feel dumb though because I was too dumbfounded to compliment her. It came as a suprise.

Mike
              Van Hoolio's JP.net Photos
              lp.org

Comment

What is libre piercing? Any photo example?
                Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

The libre piercing on tongue are okay.

I never heard that before.

Comment

Piercings are getting as passe as tattoos. When a tool like Carson Daly is sporting a nose ring, then piercings are on the downward spiral. The shock value of piercings seems to be getting less and less. While I have no piercings myself (though I once considered a nipple ring [mainly because it was something I could hide]), I do have a problem with them in terms of aesthetics. You see an absolutely beautiful girl from a distance, you go up to her, and the piercing on her face (pick the spot) distracts you the whole time you try to talk to her.

Comment

Working...
                    X