So who's been hypoxic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E-Diddy!
    Yes, but it happens much faster and much, much cheaper.
    I bet drinking homemade moonshine straight from the bottle is faster and cheaper

Comment

Yes, but it happens much faster and much, much cheaper.
      yuppers same with diving on air at your particular point of reaching nitrogen narcosis, just come up a few meters and its gone. dangerous as hell but funny to look back at as one is trying to dive down to their imaginary friend offering you a beer...but why does he keep swimming away from me going deeper?

does hypoxia go away quickly as well with either introducing O2 or decreasing altitude?

interesting how fragile we are.

Comment

The only reason I brought it up was I watched a BBC (I think) doco about the forms of execution in the USA & it was shown that prisoner's would almost certainly feel a degree of pain of various degrees (even from the lethal injection) & it was concluded that Hypoxia would be the most humane method of execution (& for death in general).

There was outrage from some though with the idea of Hypoxia being a form of execution because there is no suffering, quite the opposite infact as we know, they would die feeling on top of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by RichPhitzwell

does hypoxia go away quickly as well with either introducing O2 or decreasing altitude?
          Yeap. I remember setting the card box on the floor in front of me, as a nice purple haze filled the chamber I reached up to flip the switches and put on the mask and within a few seconds, the purple haze was gone... where did the purple haze go?

Comment

Yeap. I remember setting the card box on the floor in front of me, as a nice purple haze filled the chamber I reached up to flip the switches and put on the mask and within a few seconds, the purple haze was gone... where did the purple haze go?
            Isn't it screwed up how people go right back to what they were doing? Even if they passed all the way out. The only way I know I passed out was because all of a sudden there was a guy holding a mask on my face asking if I was ok. And all I wanted to do was keep rockin the shape box.

Comment

Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
              X