• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Katamarino
    John-Wayneing
    Is that a Jess original??
    Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Originally posted by curu
      I find it really sickening when an organization like the UN is attacked in anyway in which inoccent lives are lost.
      as opposed an organization like ______ ?

I find it sickening when inoccent lives are lost. Period.
      Will

Jetphotos.Net Photographer
      Airliners.Net Photographer

Comment

as opposed an organization like ______ ?
        Al-Qaeda.
        "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Is that your final answer?
          Will

Jetphotos.Net Photographer
          Airliners.Net Photographer

Comment

yup.
            "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

Comment

Good one T! I agree with you. You can blow them all to hell and I would not lose a moments sleep.

Comment

Yeah, there's nothing so innocent about ther lives.

Comment

Is that your final answer?
                  No, you can add PETA to that list.

-Clovis

Comment

Originally posted by Clovis
                    No, you can add PETA to that list.
                    ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JeffinDEN
                      Tell us....who are you talking about? It's o.k. we can take it. Are there 'certain' un-important members?

It's credibility has been reduced over a period of years, not just over recent events. Support worldwide is lessening rapidly.
                      Jeff, what alternative do you suggest? A world without the UN? I don't see how that would be any better.
                      Besides, the UN is a lot more than the general assembly and the security council. (UNCTAD, UNIDO, UNDP, UNESCO, just to name a few)

(edit: typo)

Comment

Working...
                      X