Daddy's Rules for Dating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bok269
    I did end my flight yesterday with 6.9 hours. Maybe its a sign?
    Just make sure you don't end up under the plane..

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
      I agree. It pisses me off that people are like that. Because of them, girls are all traumatized and overly-cautious when they do find a decent guy expecting him to turn out as an asshole. Which I'm sure in most cases, they do.
      I couldnt agree more. Those assholes give the guys that are few and far between a bad name.
      You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
        Just make sure you don't end up under the plane..
        Only on the preflight...

Comment

Only on the preflight...
          Good, make sure it stays like that

Comment

As for flying vs. sex, that's a difficult one. I did end my flight yesterday with 6.9 hours. Maybe its a sign?
            Eh, yeah, true. I dunno which one I think about more, sex or flying. I am way more perverse than most men, but then again, I'm a total nerd when it comes to flying machines.
            sigpic
            http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Hey I respect everyone, patryk too.

Originally posted by TAP-A343
              Let me just tell you that I would make sure that you wouldn't date any of my female relatives or friends.
              You guys better prepare to unlock the closet to get the chastity out as soon as you hear Patryk is in the block...

Be afraid, be very afraid.... Patryk's gonna hit your way.

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
              Yeap a difference, might be because I don't get stuck to one girl for long, I usually date for 3 weeks and then break up, meet new one, 3 weeks and so on. Plus you know, you meet with buddies, you look at each other's gfs, you know, is she hot, what tint of blond does she have, c-cup or d-cup, nice ass etc. It's probably my friends but the hotter your girlfriend, and the more sluttish she looks (more makeup, less clothes the better) the more respect you get and the better. Don't worry it does sound shallow but I will grop up from that. For now I need a gf for obvious stuff and Im happy with it.
              It's better you dump them and move on to the next girl, instead of being a "casanova"... (I have some friends who are a casanova who have two or three chicks in the barn, I was getting tired of that sh1t, example one of the chicks knows that I'm a friend of this person, I have recieved phonecalls in the middle of the night, asking where the hell is he, and I'm like.. Who the hell are you ? Who are you looking for ? Please don't call me again. lol
              Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Sometimes when Pat posts I'm reminded of the song 'Online' by Brad Paisley

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7GcVnhNjWV0
                  You just wait until someone hears that song.

You're gonna get it for posting a link to a country song, I speak from experience. You a country fan Greg?

-Chris

Comment

Originally posted by z740
                    You a country fan Greg?
                    You ever hang around a gymnasium?
                    You ever been in a Turkish prison?
                    Have you ever seen a grown man naked, Greg?

Comment

I'm beginning to think that after all, Patryk got laid as many times as he leased Audi TT's.
                      TAP - Transportes Aéreos Portugueses

Voe mais alto. Fly higher.

www.flytap.com

Comment

Originally posted by z740
                        You just wait until someone hears that song.

You're gonna get it for posting a link to a country song, I speak from experience. You a country fan Greg?

-Chris

I can just reject all of their pictures.

I do like country though. And I felt the song was apt in this case.

Comment

Originally posted by TAP-A343

I'm beginning to think that after all, Patryk got laid as many times as he leased Audi TT's.
                          Wann a proof of that as well ?

Comment

I can just reject all of their pictures.
                            You devil you!

I do like country though. And I felt the song was apt in this case.
                            NOW you're in for it! Though it is nice to finally find someone on here that shares my passion for country music.

-Chris

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999
                              Rule Three:
                              I am aware that it is considered fashionable for boys of your age to wear their trousers so loosely that they appear to be falling off their hips. Please don't take this as an insult, but you and all of your friends are complete idiots. Still, I want to be fair and open minded about this issue, so I propose this compromise: You may come to the door with your underwear showing and your pants ten sizes too big, and I will not object. However, in order to ensure that your clothes do not, in fact come off during the course of your date with my daughter, I will take my electric nail gun and fasten your trousers securely in place to your waist.
                              I'd change it to this:

Rule Three:
                              I am aware that it is considered fashionable for boys of your age to wear their trousers so loosely that they appear to be falling off their hips. Please don't take this as an insult, but you and all of your friends are complete idiots. Therefore, you shall NOT come to the door with pants ten sizes too big. If you do, I will take you to the tailor, to get a decent pair of trousers, then you will get yourself a nice, stylish belt, and you are going to pay for it in full, and in cash. Respect the dress code, or else.
                              Audentes Fortuna Imperii

Comment

Working...
                              X