No announcement yet.

what kind of aviation mags do you have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what kind of aviation mags do you have?

hello everyone

i just wanted to know what kind of aviation magazines everyone collects.
    and what you're favorite(s) is.

for me i collect
    Airlinerwolrd
    airports of the world
    flying
    up!
    airliners
    airways

my favorites are the july issue of airlinerworld with porter airlines in it, the very first issue of airports of the world with toronto's historic terminal 1, my next fav will be the march issue of airlinerworld because it has a full AC article and a Q400 article

what are yours?
    I'm the guy... Porter Guy

AOPA Pilot and Airline Pilot (ALPA Mag).

Comment

Curretly, I have subscriptions to airports of the world, and the new airlines-the global collection. But in the past I have gotten airlinerworld, I just wanted to try something new.
      Will C.

Comment

most of my subscriptions have long run out, but I do collect airline in flight mags if that counts :P

plus I have a collection of my dads old aviation magazines from the 70s/80s

Comment

Airways, Airlinerworld and AERO International are the ones I read every once in a while.

Comment

Airports of the World and occasionally my grandfather will send me his ALPA mag if there's an interesting article in it.

-Chris

Comment

Airliner World mainly

Comment

Airliner World whenver I get the chance to get it and PC Pilot. And I have a collection of LOT inflight magazine (Kaleidoscope, all from 2004 to now)

Comment

I get Aviation Week & Space Technology every week. Quarterly I get their Business & Commercial Aviation magazine. Their student deal was too good to pass up. It was like $80 for three years. With standard rates it would be $408.
                  Tanner Johnson - Owner
                  twenty53 Photography

Comment

Got a subscription for AeroInternational. Other than that, I try to grab the most current issues of Airways, Airliners and Airports of the World if get the chance for a vacation in the US.

Comment

I usually just pick up whatever happens to be at Border's when I go in. Usually it's Flying or Plane&Pilot, I should have a subscription to the latter coming soon. Some guy at my mom's work gives me his Flying magazines after about a week. I get AOPA's stuff too since I'm a member.
                      I have a whole bunch of different plane mags up in my room, but I'm pissed at myself for not taking care of them and just leaving them on the floor. A bunch of them have been creased/worn, etc from me not taking care of them.

Comment

Air Transport World, Airline Business and Airliners. I gave up Canadian Aviation because it was too biased against Air Canada and I wasn't getting anything out of the other articles they had (and I come from a General Aviation background).

Comment

AirlinerWorld.
                          TAP - Transportes Aéreos Portugueses

Voe mais alto. Fly higher.

www.flytap.com

Comment

Airways, Air International, and whatever I see on the rack when I hit up the shop.

A new magazine coming out in the engine business side of things is "RR: Watch your head, it's Rolls powered!"
                            My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Due to lack of space, none at time of writting, but could (re)start a collection on a short notice with the following avialable locally on a fair scale
                              The best of Key Publishing
                              - AirlinerWorld, Air Force Monthly, Air International, Air Enthusiast, Airports, FlyPast, etc,
                              also
                              Aeroplane Monthly,
                              Aircraft Illustrated (although only at WH Smith)
                              PC Pilot
                              Airways
                              Airliners
                              some US publications distributed by Brentano's
                              Air Classic
                              Air Combat

Aero, the nice German monthly

plus off course, the regular stock of local publications
                              Thanks for visiting
                              *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                              *JetPhotos*
                              Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Working...
                              X