The Official Deutsche Fußball Bundesliga Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official Deutsche Fußball Bundesliga Thread

Since for odd reasons I'm currently unable to post on A.net's thread (some of you may know why), I decided to finally bring an A.net tradition to this board, the Bundesliga-Thread. This thread will cover everything from the Bundesliga and zweite Bundesliga, even lower flight teams, through the DFB-Pokal and the National Team.

To all German football fanatics and to all fans of the Bundesliga around the world, feel free to post in here anything related to German football and particularly the Bundesliga.

Let me inaugurate this thread by announcing some results from the DFB-Pokal today. Borussia Dortmund has won 3:1 against the Zweitliga-Millionenteam 1899 Hoffenheim and is going to the Semifinals. And the Stuttgart vs Jena match has gone to Extra Time, and Gómez has just scored.
    Audentes Fortuna Imperii

Eh.. go Bayern

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
      Eh.. go Bayern

I know someone else who is a Bayern fan, but in any case, as a St. Pauli fan, I object! Remember: We still beat them in 2002 when Bayern freshly won the Intercontinental Cup (hence our nickname of Weltpokalsiegerbesieger), and despite a few failed attempts, we'll beat Bayern again (at least we'll try again next year in the DFB-Pokal).

EDIT: Jena has scored the equaliser! This is smelling like a Pokalsensation!
      Last edited by LTU932; 2008-02-26, 20:30.
      Audentes Fortuna Imperii

Comment

Originally posted by LTU932
        I know someone else who is a Bayern fan, but in any case, as a St. Pauli fan, I object! Remember: We still beat them in 2002 when Bayern freshly won the Intercontinental Cup (hence our nickname of Weltpokalsiegerbesieger), and despite a few failed attempts, we'll beat Bayern again (at least we'll try again next year in the DFB-Pokal).

EDIT: Jena has scored the equaliser! This is smelling like a Pokalsensation!
        Haha that true, we'll see next year
        I'm not that much of a German football fan, more into UK (go Chelsea ) so I don't know who's good and who's not. I just remember Bayern from the times when I was in Europe so I thought I would cheer for them

Comment

Eh.. go Bayern

Good man . And since I'm a lazy bAstard, I'll just copy-paste my last reply on the dark side:
          You know, something is annoying me (besides the fact that the VfB was trailing Jena for most of the game today for Gomez saved their a$$es into overtime):

Everybody is no complaining and whining about van Bommel's gesture and demands that he be banned from playing for like forever. Now, no doubt it was an unnecessary gesture, and should be punished, but why in the blue hell did no one, I mean no one, raise even the remotest stink when Asimoah made his "Ich schlitz' euch allen die Kehle auf"-gesture? No one demanded any sanction against him when he pointed that gesture at thousands of people, yet when van Bommel tells the ref to "F!ck dich in's Knie", he's suddenly Enemy of the State. What is the difference between Asamoah and van Bommel?

As a side, I doubt this one will become even remotely as large as the others threads on A.net .

Oh, and:
          Fvck yeah, Jena defeated Stuttgart in the Penalties

Comment

Die Pokalsensation ist Perfekt! FC Carl Zeiss Jena has won the penalty shootout with a total score of 6:7 n. E. (2:2 after Extra Time, 4:5 during the penalty shootout)! They're going to the semifinals!
            Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
            As a side, I doubt this one will become even remotely as large as the others threads on A.net .
            As long as you help me keep it going and recruit others from A.net (like Sabena332) to post here, let's at least give it a shot.
            Last edited by LTU932; 2008-02-26, 20:43.
            Audentes Fortuna Imperii

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
              As a side, I doubt this one will become even remotely as large as the others threads on A.net
              It will if I post some strangly controversial "I wanna be cool style' post about doing 300km/h on the off freeway ramp, in a new Enzo, with 3 slutish blonds, while smoking a joint..'

Should I ?

Comment

Originally posted by LTU932
                As long as you help me keep it going and recruit others from A.net (like Sabena332) to post here, let's at least give it a shot.
                Nothing easier than that:
                "Hey Leute, hier gibt's gratis Bier und Gras"
                If that doesn't get Patrick over here, nothing will .

It will if I post some strangly controversial "I wanna be cool style' post about doing 300km/h on the off freeway ramp, in a new Enzo, with 3 slutish blonds, while smoking a joint..'

Should I ?
                Nah, I don't feel like doing a post cleanup on aisle 3 .

Comment

I believe Patrick does have a forum account here, but I don't know if he's ever used it.
                  Audentes Fortuna Imperii

Comment

Now that you mention it, he indeed does:

Interesting stuff:
                    Last Activity: 02-11-2008 10:05 PM

As a side, only just read up on Whiners that you actually got banned on A.net, certainly didn't see that one coming. Oh well, who knows how long it'll be till I get banned for my new signature over there .

Comment

more into UK (go Chelsea )

Comment

It's part 2 of the quaterfinals today, and I'm waiting for the Pokalknaller, the Munich Derby Bayern vs 1860.

Hopefully it's 1860 who wins tonight.
                        Audentes Fortuna Imperii

Comment

Originally posted by turbotraker
                          Hey I used to cheer for Liverpool back when Dudek was their goalkeeper
                          Chelsea is just the best, we all know that

Comment

Hey I used to cheer for Liverpool back when Dudek was their goalkeeper
                            Chelsea is just the best, we all know that
                            As a Liverpool fan who also happens to have a small softspot for Arsenal, let me tell you that the only good players Chelsea have are Ballack, Drogba, and maybe also Petr Cech, that's it.

And before you start, I know that Liverpool currently sucks, but it's mostly because Rafa keeps rotating the team. That's why Liverpool is currently FUBAR in the Premiership and in the FA Cup.

BTW: Wolfsburg just beat the HSV 2:1 after Extra Time. All HSV cheerleaders can thank Marcelinho for the end of the dream named DFB-Pokal!

VIVA ST. PAULI!
                            Audentes Fortuna Imperii

Comment

Back to the Pokal: good to see Dortmund in the semis. I mean, it's not that they're doing too good in the Bundesliga this year .... make it the last few years.

Regarding Bayern München ..... YUCK!!!!!

Gerardo
                              My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Working...
                              X