This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw I5 accident

Yesterday, I saw the horrible accident when I way home from school during heavy traffic in I5. The SUV swerved then hit the guard rail and rollover crash. I didnt see cuz 2 cars block from view. I am behind the green car.

Comment

This is a global forum...why would we hear of that accident? It happens all the time and I mean all the time, I bet one just happened. And another, and another. Oh wait there's another. You said you saw it, but then said you didn't see it...so the point is...
      Tanner Johnson - Owner
      twenty53 Photography

Comment

Yesterday, I saw the horrible accident when I way home from school during heavy traffic in I5. The SUV swerved then hit the guard rail and rollover crash. I didnt see cuz 2 cars block from view. I am behind the green car.
        Oxymoron is a strange word used to describe a self-contradictory phrase where the words making up the two halves are seemingly opposite, but still manage to make sense in combination.

Originally posted by Tanner_J
        This is a global forum...why would we hear of that accident? It happens all the time and I mean all the time, I bet one just happened. And another, and another. Oh wait there's another. You said you saw it, but then said you didn't see it...so the point is...
        Yeah It's a natural circle of death. It happens. Get over it.
        To see or not to see. That's a tricky one. ~ Shakespeare.

Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Yeah, pics or it didn't happen... what's the point of posting this if you have nothing to make it interesting.

Comment

Here's a pic:

Hopefully this will make this interesting.

-Chris

Comment

Still not interesting.
              Tanner Johnson - Owner
              twenty53 Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Tanner_J
                Still not interesting.
                Concur.

Comment

Don't see any point in this thread, and before it deteriorates, as happened in the past with these kind of threads, it's locked.

Comment

Working...
                  X