Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name that view

Well lets see how good you all are

I have had a go and got ALL 36 destinations correct (you find out at the end how many you have correct).

By they way the competion for the golden tickets is still open until 2nd March

Take it away:

http://www.jet2view.com/competition.aspx

29 out of 36 on the first try :/ Some were confusing, some were obvious I got Krakow correct

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
      29 out of 36 on the first try :/ Some were confusing, some were obvious I got Krakow correct
      The easiest way is.......

Jet2 fly to 36 destinations. Write them all down (they are all listed on thier WS). Cross them off as you go along. Some of the views are pretty obvious where they are. The ones you get stuck on, Google/images works wonders!

Comment

Ha, 36 out of 36 on the first try, and completely without the help of Google, I rule .

Though I will at admit that with around 10 instances it was just guess-work .

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
          Ha, 36 out of 36 on the first try, and completely without the help of Google, I rule .

Though I will at admit that with around 10 instances it was just guess-work .
          Must admit I cheated using Google a bit. Did you enter the competition?

Comment

Originally posted by turbotraker
            Must admit I cheated using Google a bit. Did you enter the competition?
            I wanted to, but there's a message on the side about how "all 10,000 flights have been won", 'twas too late .

Comment

I wanted to, but there's a message on the side about how "all 10,000 flights have been won", 'twas too late .
              But golden tickets have yet to be won, the draw is on the 3rd March. Competition ends 2nd March.

Golden tickets are 2 return tickets to all 36 destinations!

Comment

Meh, never had much luck with lotteries, have yet to win anything outside of the regular lottery.

Comment

27/36 just from guessing, no google maps or anything, which I don't think is bad for someone who has never even set foot anywhere close to Europe. Some of them were obvious, some were tougher, such as the ones that just showed a church, and you couldn't get an idea from the surrounding landscape. I would have no use for the tickets anyways, just wanted to see how well I could guess

Comment

Meh, never had much luck with lotteries, have yet to win anything outside of the regular lottery.
                    34 here at first try, and I never had much luck with games and lotteries either ...
                    Thanks for visiting
                    *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                    *JetPhotos*
                    Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Working...
                    X