Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ferrari 360 Modena high speed crash (pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferrari 360 Modena high speed crash (pics)

Just happened yesterday, in the city where my grandma lives. I know accidents like this happen all the time, but I just wanted to show you this one, as it really portaits what happes when you crash into concrete piliar at a high speed in an exotic car.

A Ferrari 360 Modena was driven by two journalists, from a car magazine, when it crashed into a concrete pilar going of the highway. The car was travelling at over 200km/h in the city Passenger was killed on the scene, driver is in hospital in critical condition..

This is what is left from what used to be an exotic car..

Well yea.. I am really surprised the driver wasn't killed..
    Good thing they crashed into a pilar, not another car..

Oh, and please don't turn it into another 'Patryk's driving' thread. This is just to show ya that going at 200km/h in the city is definately too fast..

holy crap
    surely they would have been well aware of the dangers of that, being journalists from a car magazine and all...

Comment

I just feel sad for the poor Ferrari. Darwinism fully at work, well, only partly if the driver makes it. Going 200 in the city is just retarded.

Comment

Patryk, I told you not to take my smuggled "car". Now see what you've done., You're grounded, young man.

lol..

Stupid and reckless or not, rest in peace to the passenger. I hope the driver survive. Let this be a lesson if he survives.

Pillar 1 - Wannabe Supermen - 0
        Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

It's a shame when retards destroy a fine piece of engineering with their stupidity. Save it for the track, people.

Comment

See what happens...now just imagine it's you in your sweet Audi...
            Tanner Johnson - Owner
            twenty53 Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Tanner_J
              See what happens...now just imagine it's you in your sweet Audi...
              Originally posted by pkonowrocki
              Oh, and please don't turn it into another 'Patryk's driving' thread. This is just to show ya that going at 200km/h in the city is definately too fast..
              :rolleyes:

Sure is sad to see such a fine piece of engineering torn to shreds by a few morons.

-Chris

Comment

Not that I do it on a daily basis, but thats only 125 mph. Not that fast to lose control, what the heck happened?

Comment

I feel sorry for the concrete pillar, it was minding it's own business holding up it's part of the overpass then BAM.....

Comment

Originally posted by RichPhitzwell
                    Not that I do it on a daily basis, but thats only 125 mph. Not that fast to lose control, what the heck happened?
                    Eh, I can see it happening in a Ferrari. I'm sure quite a bit more challenging to drive than Grandma's Buick. Does the 360 have the engine mounted in the rear? Pardon my ignorance.

Comment

I have no idea about the different cars and so forth, I was just pointing out to my fellow americans who most of us at some point have driven that fast. again not something i ever do anymore but if i wanted to i could easily do that in my ram...unless its governed(probably is =( )but knowing how and when its appropriate is the key. Ie driving to vegas up the 5 and granny would be passing you. driving on the 5 in la would kill you.

as for the car in question, I believe that car has alot of plastic (composits) and that is why it looks like it does.

i do agree with one of the posters, poor vertical was doing no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmitt Man
                        I feel sorry for the concrete pillar, it was minding it's own business holding up it's part of the overpass then BAM.....
                        The pillar, won't somebody please think of the pillar .

Comment

Ouch, the last thing they saw was Santana.

Comment

I thought Ferrari made their customers obtain some sort of endorsement to drive their vehicles as to reduce the number of crashes and unwanted publicity.

But I guess being auto journalists they probably weren't the owners

Comment

They should require type ratings for certain cars.

Comment

Working...
                              X