Congratulations to the Emu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations to the Emu

For managing to go his first day as First Officer in the CRJ-700 without killing anybody or breaking anything. This one's for you:

Congrats Joe

I think this deserves another trip to Amsterdam
    You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Now the Emu is tucked into his nest in DAY waiting for tommorows adventure back home, which he says he'll share.

Congrats buddy!
      sigpic
      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Congrats Joe-hope the F/A's are treating you well.

Comment

Take pictures! I want a full report you dickhead

Comment

Flying a swept-wing is a b*tch, ain't it?!

Congrats Joe!
            Van Hoolio's JP.net Photos
            lp.org

Comment

Congrats on that Joe , and if you arrived at DAY with the last flight of the day, congrats on arriving ahead of schedule . If it was the earlier CR7 flight, shame on you for the 32-minute delay .

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Said my personal congrats to him but will say it on board,

CONGRATULATIONS, and continue to fly safe and impress us all!

Alex
                  Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Congrats Joe! Must have flet great! I hope you took pictures of this great event!

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                      Congrats on that Joe , and if you arrived at DAY with the last flight of the day, congrats on arriving ahead of schedule . If it was the earlier CR7 flight, shame on you for the 32-minute delay .
                      Thanks everybody. Just got back to Atlanta and things went really well. IOE captain kept saying how much he was impressed with my situational awareness and planning and such. Landings aren't bad, but they aren't good yet. Still not used to sitting quite that high, but they're coming along.

But yeah, we were the 2nd to last flight in last night. Really not bad considering we got the plane about an hour and 15 mins late when it came in from ALB. Then we did ATL-OMA-ATL-DAY. My first victim was N706EV and was in N740EV today. I love my job... but damn I'm tired.

Comment

Emu, Great job. Great accomplishment !

Boy, can we all breathe normally once again, cause you're back on the ground. *J/K*

Do you guys remember cx777 ? He's also flying the CRJ now.
                        Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                          Thanks everybody. Just got back to Atlanta and things went really well. IOE captain kept saying how much he was impressed with my situational awareness and planning and such.
                          Haha, we need to hear this from the captain's perspective to confirm

Congratulations on your clean safety record though!

Comment

That first day of airline flying is the second best day in your career. Have fun out there and keep it safe.

If you're not keeping it safe, stay the hell away from me....
                            Bite me Airways.....

Comment

Landings aren't bad, but they aren't good yet.
                              UUUmmmmmm, Okaaaay. Drop us a line when they get to "good" or above then !!

Seriously tho', well done....jealous as hell !
                              If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Working...
                              X