Is it possible to love..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to love..

Well, I guess it's time for me, and my heart problems. With all the seriousness though please.
    I was wondering whether it is possible to fall in love in my age, with someone who you know so little about, yet you feel like it's been years since you met.
    I met a woman, who is 26 years old, just by accident, having drinks. I was sitting alone and so was she. She smiled, I smiled back. Few more beers and we were sitting talking to each other. She has a boyfriend, who she is engaged to. I am single, with no plans to get merried anytime soon. She is 26 years old, been through a lot of serious relationships. I am 18, still young and have never been in a serious, long term relationship. She lives in Manchester, UK. I live in Toronto, Canada. We were talking for maybe 3 hours or so, and I have never felt that way before. I felt like there is some kind of a bond between us. Like that I she is perfect and that I know everything about here, even though we just met. I don't know if she felt the same way about me, but she sure did like me. I am not going to go into details of what happened next that night, but it got me wondering for the past week..
    I know that to say that you trully love someone, it takes months and sometimes years, of getting to know each other, seeing others possitive and negative sides. It felt kind of strange for me to be with an woman who is 8 years older than me, who is engaged and who looks at me, as a kid. I just met her and after few hours I knew that I would spend that rest of my life with her, if I could. If she wanted to merry me, I would say yes without thinking for a second. I was wondering whether that's the kind of a feeling that you get, when you meet that one person, that someone special. I've always liked my girlfriends, but I never felt about them as when I was talking to this woman. I know there is love at first sight, but is this how it happens ?
    I find this kind of strange that after a couple of hours I felt like I knew her, I felt like I loved her. It was strange that she is older and engaged yet, we both had feeling towards each other.
    I was just wondering if it is possible to fall in love so quickly at such a young age.. or maybe it was just something else, I have never ever experienced before..
    I have to say She really did mess my feellings. I just can't stop thinking about her, what she is doing right now, where is she, does she remember me. Questions like that interrupting my daily life.. I miss her, but I don't know why.

infatuation is the word your after..its over before it began, you live in Toronto, her in UK.

next trips
    USA/DXB August.

Comment

Awe, our Pat is growing up.

I hear ya man, nobody on here is going to give you any words of wisdom that will make you feel better. It'll suck for a while but eventually you'll look back on it and go "heh, that was strange". Just keep yourself occupied so you don't think about it much. Part of growing up.

Monty, I think I have an infatuation with the lady in your avatar

Comment

Allison Stokke is her name... great athlete too!

next trips
        USA/DXB August.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu

Monty, I think I have an infatuation with the lady in your avatar
          Thats just a bloke with ample breasts....

Patryk, erm, where abouts in Manchester did you say she lived?

Comment

Did she have good teeth?

Turbo is looking to take her...watch out....or it was his girl....haha...that would be funny.

I'm off to watch COPS....
            My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Longreach747
              great athlete too!
              I'm sure she is (insert comment about pole vault here)

Comment

Originally posted by Cam
                Turbo is looking to take her...watch out....or it was his girl....haha...that would be funny.
                Lol, not my girl, just wondered where abouts in this great city of Manchester she is from. Anyway she is a tad too young for me.

Comment

Hey Pat, you had your "Bar Moment" now you can grow old and grumpy and settle for a girl from the neighbourhood

@Monty
                  Allison and her parents apparently are pretty keen on removing those pictures from the web.
                  Where can i get one of those stylish JP.net banners? - Got it!

Comment

Originally posted by Longreach747
                    infatuation is the word your after..its over before it began, you live in Toronto, her in UK.
                    Ya, that's what I thought. A feeling that comes and goes away quickly.. well it still didn't go away, which is a tad annoying..
                    I have no idea where in Manchester she is from Sorry Murt
                    Oh well I guess life goes on...

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                      I have no idea where in Manchester she is from Sorry Murt
                      Oh well, worth a try.

I am sure you will find another young lady who lives who lives a little closer to home, that you will be happy with. I take it you are no longer with the lady that was in your avatar?

Comment

Originally posted by turbotraker
                        Anyway she is a tad too young for me.
                        How can a 26yr old ever be too young?

Pat, go have some beers with your buddies and talk things out. It'll go away fast...

Comment

Originally posted by magic48
                          How can a 26yr old ever be too young?
                          That would be a 11 year difference between us. I need a mature woman then again any woman will do.

Comment

I am sure you will find another young lady who lives who lives a little closer to home, that you will be happy with. I take it you are no longer with the lady that was in your avatar?
                            Naa we were never really dating seriously, we'r just good friends with benefits you know she has bfs I have gfs, but we still like each other.
                            Oh well back to flight simming

Comment

That would be a 11 year difference between us. I need a mature woman then again any woman will do.
                              Define mature.

Comment

Working...
                              X