Waffle House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waffle House

I had a long unscheduled overnight, actually 2 overnights, in Houston from Friday night through Sunday morning. The company put me up at a hotel I'd never been in before so I was suspicious but it turned out ok. There was a Sonic, Jack in the Box and Waffle House for eating and two gas stations for drinking .

I hadn't eaten at a Waffle House in at least a couple years, so I went over there for a late breakfast......

Why do all Waffle House waitresses have rotten teeth!!

I had forgotten, that's why I had been turned off that place to begin with.

/Rant over.

Mike
    Van Hoolio's JP.net Photos
    lp.org

We stopped and ate dinner at a Waffle House in Clarksville, TN last night (Saturday night).

Comment

Hmmm sounds Redneck paradise...Sonic, Waffle House, and Salmonella in a Box...wonderful. I was in Houston a week ago, got stuck there after my flight got cancelled....I hate Houston...I hate Texas. The dam state is a $hit box...flat, brown with to many yahoos who really do live by the motto "Don't Mess with Texas." If it wasn't for the oil we could do without them, we could do without a good amount of our Southern states, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Van Hoolio

Mike
        Because it's Waffle House.

Comment

Hello!!! It's called meth.

Actually, I live in Houston and it is probably the greenist city in America, if you'll notice as you are landing at IAH. Hell, it's green all year round because we have no winter.

Waffle House, sigh. We have over 6000 restaraunts in Houston and people go to Waffle Shack and Sonic.

Comment

They aren't rotten, they are summer teeth. Summer teeth are here, summer teeth are over there.
            Signatures are overrated

Comment

For the record, I'm not really fond of Houston.

But Long Island? Haven't you got an infestation going on?
              Van Hoolio's JP.net Photos
              lp.org

Comment

For the record, I'm not really fond of Houston.

But Long Island? Haven't you got an infestation going on?
                ......The god dam video has two of my pictures in it!!! WTF! Not the guido pictures but a shot of the runway at Cavelton and another shot of mine...Freaking people!

Comment

Rotten teeth or not, Waffle House is near the top of my favorite places to eat. We don't have one within 300 miles here in Vegas, which makes me want it all the more. Funny though, when I lived within 5 miles of about 4 of them, I never went..... still miss it though, and enjoy it whenever I can!

Lib's patty melt and a double order of hash browns covered..... mmmmmmmmmmmmm
                  Trump is an idiot!
                  Vote Democrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Kilroy
                    Rotten teeth or not, Waffle House is near the top of my favorite places to eat. We don't have one within 300 miles here in Vegas, which makes me want it all the more. Funny though, when I lived within 5 miles of about 4 of them, I never went..... still miss it though, and enjoy it whenever I can!

Lib's patty melt and a double order of hash browns covered..... mmmmmmmmmmmmm
                    I'm in almost the same situation as you. Even though we're in a southern state, there is no Waffle House to be seen. I miss it madly!

Every Saturday morning my dad and met a couple of friends and had a late breakfast there. Good times, good times...

Originally posted by tommyalf
                    we could do without a good amount of our Southern states
                    Just as I was beginning to think you were a pretty decent guy...

-Chris

Comment

Originally posted by tommyalf
                      I hate Texas. The dam state is a $hit box...flat, brown with to many yahoos who really do live by the motto "Don't Mess with Texas."
                      That's OK. We don't like you Yankees much, either. You can have your blizzards and we'll keep going to the beach in January.
                      Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Kilroy
                        We don't have one within 300 miles here in Vegas, which makes me want it all the more.
                        I stayed one night in Vegas last summer, and I had a Waffle House 5 minutes away from my motel. Or at least something of this sort. Gotta check the pics to make sure what it was.

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                          I stayed one night in Vegas last summer, and I had a Waffle House 5 minutes away from my motel. Or at least something of this sort. Gotta check the pics to make sure what it was.
                          Nearest Waffle House to LV is in Phoenix.

-Chris

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                            Great. We were trying to hide it from him and now you blew it.

Comment

Originally posted by z740
                              Nearest Waffle House to LV is in Phoenix.
                              Must have been an unofficial Waffle House, or w/e they had waffles. I'm not into american food reastaurant chains anyway

Comment

Working...
                              X