Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pedophiles are everywhere. Teacher at my school sets up a spycam in the restroom.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedophiles are everywhere. Teacher at my school sets up a spycam in the restroom.

MILLBRAE, Calif.—A high school English teacher is on administrative leave after allegedly filming girls in a bathroom.
    David Miller, the superintendent of the San Mateo Union High School District, says David Lista will be on leave until the Millbrae Police Department completes its investigation.

Police searched Lista's home last week for evidence of improper filming. The San Mateo County Chief district attorney's office says the 35-year-old Lista was arrested after police found a small amount of methamphetamine.

So, being the Dean's assistant I have a pretty good idea of what happened. So this Lista pervert is a horrible teacher. Never really grades papers or anything, and gets nothing but complaints from his own students. Yet, he is the head of all our extra-curicular activities, dances, ralleys, assemblys, lunch time events, all the fun stuff. But I always knew he was coo-coo.

So apperantly, durring class he would lock himself in the janitors closet near the girl's bathroom, and refuse to allow any of his students to come near him. Last week, the servers on our schools computer network overloaded and crashed. We all wondered why, and an investigation went underway to see what happend. What they found they never would have seen comming. It turns out that he was watching girls in toilet stalls via a pinhole camera he installed in the girl's bathroom that was being broadcasted to his computer. Images/Videos went to his school computer, and he would then transfer them to his home computer via e-mail or a flashdrive. Problem is, he was absent for a few days, videos pilled up until the server crashed, and staff memebers dug up 25 photos of girls using the rest room, though only 4 could be positively identified. I know all 4, and I'm friends with one of them. They were hysterical in tears, as were most other girls at school knowing they've been violated. It was really horrifying to be in the office with scores of girls comming in for counciling. Never would have seen this comming. Camera had been in place since at least December.
    sigpic
    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

We had a music teacher at our middle school arrested for molestation. Then a 16-year old girl came forward and said she had sex with him. Needless to say he's no longer employed in the school district.

Comment

Part of my post keeps not showing up...hmmm...

The drugs I could have expected. Hes a damn looney. He would ride around the campus on a bike yelling at people honking a horn. He'd often dress like a rastifarian and walk around pounding drums. Total weirdo. But instead of telling you, why don't I just show you? Those are his youtube videos. He had others he took down making fun of special ed kids on our campus. Weirdo. Note the one of him wearing womens shoes dancing on a table. Yeah...

I went right to the reporters afterschool and showed them his youtube account. The weirdest videos will air at 6pm.
      sigpic

Comment

People like this are sick, the same sort of sick like those with other mental illnesses. I pray for the ones he hurt and that he might get the help he needs.

Comment

Tell me about it, and we just had a weirdo who slapped a girl on the ass and was caught peeping into the girls locker-room get fired last year.
          sigpic

Comment

Ready.....Aim....Fire !

The best cure for paedo's is made by Messr's Smith and Wesson.
            If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

What worries me is this loon was still teaching up until he got caught. You guys that desperate for teachers?

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999
                Ready.....Aim....Fire !

The best cure for paedo's is made

Signatures are overrated

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                  Part of my post keeps not showing up...hmmm...

http://www.youtube.com/user/dlista

The drugs I could have expected. Hes a damn looney. He would ride around the campus on a bike yelling at people honking a horn. He'd often dress like a rastifarian and walk around pounding drums. Total weirdo. But instead of telling you, why don't I just show you? Those are his youtube videos. He had others he took down making fun of special ed kids on our campus. Weirdo. Note the one of him wearing womens shoes dancing on a table. Yeah...

I went right to the reporters afterschool and showed them his youtube account. The weirdest videos will air at 6pm.
                  He likes Talking Heads...makes me feel bad I do. What a freak.

Comment

He has an insane obsession with dancing turtles.
                    That's disturbing.

-Chris

Comment

He sounds like an all round looney tune to me

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
                        What worries me is this loon was still teaching up until he got caught. You guys that desperate for teachers?
                        Actually, although he was a bad teacher, he was amazing at all the extra stuff he did. Setting up ralleys, dances, running the student council and helping clubs be organized, along with running a few. He tried very very hard to help me get an Aviation Club up and running, but there wasn't enough interest no matter where we looked for it.

Scary part is, aside from him being weird, I don't have a bad thing I can say about him before this took place.
                        sigpic

Comment

Okay, so NOW they've uncovered the music teacher has been sleeping with 18 year old students for the past few years. GO MILLS!

sigpic

Comment

Okay, so NOW they've uncovered the music teacher has been sleeping with 18 year old students for the past few years. GO MILLS!

At least he waits until they're 18. I have absolutely zero respect for those who prey on minors. Absolutely 100% wrong.

Comment

Well, if there were 18, that's fine. Also, I have to say that some of the responsiblity lies with the students themselves, I mean it takes two to tango, and by 18 you should be smart enough to know what you're doing when it comes to that.

Also, I'm pretty sure this kind of stuff goes on more than it gets out.

Comment

Working...
                              X