Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China southern booking

Hi,

Im planning to book some flights with CS and on their website (not the international one) I get to the 'enter credit card part' of the booking and it says the credit card must be from China, does anyone know a way to get around this? The flight prices on this site are much cheaper than on their international site!

Rich

Call the airline!

China is not the place to get hit with credit card fraud...I can guarantee that one.
    Tanner Johnson - Owner
    twenty53 Photography

Comment

Originally posted by rich7271
      Hi,

Im planning to book some flights with CS and on their website (not the international one) I get to the 'enter credit card part' of the booking and it says the credit card must be from China, does anyone know a way to get around this? The flight prices on this site are much cheaper than on their international site!

Rich
      Get a Chinese credit card. Problem solved!

Comment

Originally posted by Airbus_A320
        Get a Chinese credit card. Problem solved!
        Head on to eBay, and a friendly Nigerian scammer will be pleased to help you.

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
          Head on to eBay, and a friendly Nigerian scammer will be pleased to help you.
          Yup, I can only say good things about Nigerian scammers, always a pleasure to do business with!

Comment

Working...
          X