Father leaves 7 month old daughter in car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Father leaves 7 month old daughter in car

HOUSTON -- A baby died after her father forgot to take her to day care Friday morning, officials told KPRC Local 2.

Houston police said the father discovered his mistake when he got to the day care at Crawford Street near Rosedale Street in southeast Houston Friday evening. He was there to pick up his 7-month-old daughter and her brother, who was taken to the facility separately.

The page you're trying to access could not be found or is no longer available.

How utterly tragic this is for them. I know many would go "he needs to be thrown in jail". However, I have seen my mother forget things not by intent but simply it left her mind. It seems it was an honest but devastating mistake due to the change in situations mentioned in the article. He will forever have to deal with that for the rest of his life, that is torture enough for him.

Alex
    Last edited by ATrude777; 2008-03-16, 19:23. Reason: wow, horrendous typos.
    Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

There's no good excuse for this to ever happen. The things people do to their kids amazes me, like the mom who sprayed her toddler in the car wash the other day.
    Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

It happens all the time... Here in Cincinnati you guys probably heard about the vice principle who forgot her child in the car while she went into the school to work all day...
      Tanner Johnson - Owner
      twenty53 Photography

Comment

Dumb sh*t.

Tragic yes, but he will never live this down, never.
        My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

I feel pretty sorry for the dad since he'll carry this guilt for the rest of his life. I know it's rude to ask, but I wonder if police initially treat these things as a homicide and then rule it as an accident. The general understanding is that parents don't want to kill their their own kids, but after the nimrod who microwaved a baby, I don't want to assume anything.

Comment

Working...
          X