X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You have got to be s***ing me!!!

All I want to say is

Comment

Seriously. How can somebody manage to be so f*cking stupid and stubborn and still get elected president?

Comment

Does anyone really expect a guy like him to admit he is wrong? He can say whatever he wants, but that wont change the fact that as of now he can claim the title of "Worst President in US History" (although that might be shorted lived with the current pool of clowns we have running for 2008 ).

Someone should ask him about the trillions of dollars in debt he's racked up after coming into office with a surplus

Comment

And there are still people who are glad they voted for him in 2004. And there are 32% that approve of the job he is doing...

Comment

Originally posted by Airbus_A320
            Does anyone really expect a guy like him to admit he is wrong? He can say whatever he wants, but that wont change the fact that as of now he can claim the title of "Worst President in US History" (although that might be shorted lived with the current pool of clowns we have running for 2008

Someone should ask him about the trillions of dollars in debt he's racked up after coming into office with a surplus

Eh, I'm not to worried. I mean he came out and said "the economy is fine" /sarcasm

Comment

Originally posted by Airbus_A320
              No problem really - a trillion here, a trillion there, pretty soon it starts to add up to really money.
              Terry
              Lurking at JP since the BA 777 at Heathrow and AD lost responsiveness to the throttles.
              How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth? Sherlock Holmes

Comment

I'll be sure to bring this up again when history has made the final judgment.

Just remember, another President was vilified in his time, and now rates very highly among both historians and the general population.

Then again, I don't expect keyboard kommandos and armchair generals to ever look beyond what they see on CNN.

Comment

Originally posted by B757300

Just remember, another President was vilified in his time, and now rates very highly among both historians and the general population.

Then again, I don't expect keyboard kommandos and armchair generals to ever look beyond what they see on CNN.
                  riiiiight......

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
                      You know what I found amusing? There's an intersection on an arrival into DCA called PRTZL or some variation on the spelling.
                      Last edited by screaming_emu; 2008-03-19, 06:19.

Comment

To quote myself from another topic

What was he smoking?
                        Signatures are overrated

Comment

History as already made its final judgement, and the result is "George W. Bush is a fvcking retard".

And that would be?

Right, because CNN is the primary news source in countries like Canada, Germany and the UK :rolleyes: .

Let's put it this way:
                          The US economy is completely fvcked up, there are billion-dollar losses all over the place, more and more people report private insolvency, and at the same time all those people and companies still pax taxes to fund a war that shouldn't have been started in the first place. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind whatsoever that had the money that has been wasted on Iraq, been used in the US, be it through infrastructe investments, tax breaks, or repaying, the US economy wouldn't be anywhere near as bad as it is today.

Comment

After the elections, will there be a full-blown criminal investigation on the ties between the political decisions of the Bush/Cheney famiglia and the business interests of Haliburton and all the other companies in which the Shrubs and Chenies are involved?

If someone has a business interest in the oil industry, keep him/her out of office with all means available. Write it in the constitution!
                            frequent flyer miles for the disloyal: http://miles.site666.info

Comment

Dear Mr. President:

GET OUT OF DENIAL!!!! Five years and not one bit wiser.

Comment

Working...
                              X