MG Car Club meet Donnington Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MG Car Club meet Donnington Park

i know its an aviation forum but though i would post these all taken with my 400d and bigma

Nice pics but an odd MG meet.

No TA's, TC's, TD's, TF's, A's, B's or Midgets? Normally, I would expect a lot of the classic MGs to turn out instead of the "plastics" at a MG Car Club meeting.

I owned a TD for some time myself before selling her to buy a Jaguar E-Type S1 OTS.
    warning: this post may contain traces of irony.

Comment

There were others there m8 but we were there supporting the Blue ZS of Lunar Racing it has been built by kids from a school in peterbourgh as part of there GCSE exams, The plastic ones as you call them are now apart of the MG heratage and are being welcomed to the club

Comment

Originally posted by AlanF
        There were others there m8 but we were there supporting the Blue ZS of Lunar Racing it has been built by kids from a school in peterbourgh as part of there GCSE exams, The plastic ones as you call them are now apart of the MG heratage and are being welcomed to the club
        Allright, I should have said instead of the masses of plastics. At our local MG club we used to call all new MGs "plastics". Nevertheless, we had quite a few of them in the club.
        warning: this post may contain traces of irony.

Comment

Working...
        X