Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

i didn't laugh...is that weird?
      Will

Jetphotos.Net Photographer
      Airliners.Net Photographer

Comment

I didn't last at all!
        "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

That was dumb, I don't get it?

Comment

Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Have you ever watched an F-1 Race?

Comment

nope, never.

Comment

Thats why you wouldn't get it.

Comment

Whoever did those voices is absolutely brilliant.
                    The Ohio Player

Comment

Oh god, i didn't last a second. That is so funny.

Comment

Oh, that's interesting... Someone started a thread with exactly the same topic and content over at "the other site"...

Comment

Originally posted by aloges
                          Oh, that's interesting... Someone started a thread with exactly the same topic and content over at "the other site"...
                          Okay, I seriously don't want to be a stupid dick screwing up all the fun, but:

HELL YA! I laughed so friggin hard...I lasted a bit though...so when I cracked, it was a spray-ish laugh.

Second, why the hell do we keep referring to airliners.net as the "other site"? It pisses me off like mad. Is it satan? Have we succumbed to calling our (talk about being a good citizen of a website!) cometitor as 'the other one'? We're the other one! We make the choice! So stop calling it the other one, and face it:

It exists

It's not a site from hell (no documentation available, I'm just assuming that fact!)...it's not the other one...it's one of many. So for something's skae, face it!!

Whew...I'm gonna get my ass kicked for that!

Comment

Hmmm...funny how you are one of the most prolific posters on the "other site", algoes.

Comment

Originally posted by iceman
                              Hmmm...funny how you are one of the most prolific posters on the "other site", algoes.
                              HEY! I don't mean to offend anyone! What I wrote was nothing but humourous! Please have a look at my signature; I don't attach that one when I'm talking seriously!

And yes, I like both airliners.net and jetphotos.net, and this whole "Johan-is-a-you-know-what" and "we're-better-than-you" was one of the targets of my attempt at humour, while another one was the possibility that there might be people who have two different usernames at a.net and j.net and wouldn't like that to be revealed. Woo, seems like that message didn't really get through.

Comment

Working...
                              X