• Show
Clear All

• iceman
    replied
    Sorry, aloges. I didn't get it. My bad.

Leave a comment:

• jake3525
    replied
    THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!!love the new icon cweb!!!

Leave a comment:

• ATLcenter
    replied
    OK, fine...

Aloges, you've trickled a drop of the 'must say sorry' fluid. So I'm sorry fo' attacking. But seriously...I'm kinda annoyed when ppl don't say the name!!!!

Leave a comment:

• aloges
    replied
    Originally posted by iceman
    Hmmm...funny how you are one of the most prolific posters on the "other site", algoes.
    HEY! I don't mean to offend anyone! What I wrote was nothing but humourous! Please have a look at my signature; I don't attach that one when I'm talking seriously!

And yes, I like both airliners.net and jetphotos.net, and this whole "Johan-is-a-you-know-what" and "we're-better-than-you" was one of the targets of my attempt at humour, while another one was the possibility that there might be people who have two different usernames at a.net and j.net and wouldn't like that to be revealed. Woo, seems like that message didn't really get through.

Leave a comment:

• iceman
    replied
    Hmmm...funny how you are one of the most prolific posters on the "other site", algoes.

Leave a comment:

• ATLcenter
    replied
    Originally posted by aloges
    Oh, that's interesting... Someone started a thread with exactly the same topic and content over at "the other site"...
    Okay, I seriously don't want to be a stupid dick screwing up all the fun, but:

HELL YA! I laughed so friggin hard...I lasted a bit though...so when I cracked, it was a spray-ish laugh.

Second, why the hell do we keep referring to airliners.net as the "other site"? It pisses me off like mad. Is it satan? Have we succumbed to calling our (talk about being a good citizen of a website!) cometitor as 'the other one'? We're the other one! We make the choice! So stop calling it the other one, and face it:

It exists

It's not a site from hell (no documentation available, I'm just assuming that fact!)...it's not the other one...it's one of many. So for something's skae, face it!!

Whew...I'm gonna get my ass kicked for that!

Leave a comment:

• aloges
    replied
    Oh, that's interesting... Someone started a thread with exactly the same topic and content over at "the other site"...

Leave a comment:

• SWA733Captain
    replied
    Oh god, i didn't last a second. That is so funny.

Leave a comment:

• Soku39
    replied
    Whoever did those voices is absolutely brilliant.

Leave a comment:

• mikecweb
    replied
    Thats why you wouldn't get it.

Leave a comment:

• AIRLNRGUY
    replied
    nope, never.

Leave a comment:

• mikecweb
    replied
    Have you ever watched an F-1 Race?