Women in Aviation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women in Aviation.

Either Pamela may like this thread or really hate it but my objective is just to highlight the beauties flying all around, and i dont mean just airplanes but the crew within em.
    Just a guys thing

Man i'd like to be that guy in the blue shirt, you open a damn A380 door in Mumbai & boom look what emerges.......

Damn that F-WWJB

Read the photographer's remarks below the photo

To the Pilot's right is Miss Thailand Universe

Ryanair cabin crew girls strip off for charity calendar - click for the photos

Cheers - Vishal

Vishal, nice collection of photos BUT can you point out the beauties in this photo as I am having trouble doing so (no offence to the two gentlemen in the photo )

Comment

Originally posted by turbotraker
      Vishal, nice collection of photos BUT can you point out the beauties in this photo as I am having trouble doing so (no offence to the two gentlemen in the photo )
      Maybe thats for the women and gay people?

But all the other shots with women: yes please! That guy in the blue shirt must not have been to willing to leave those stairs!

Comment

Originally posted by ATLcenter
        Maybe thats for the women and gay people?
        Lets see how long it takes for someone to reference that .

Comment

Originally posted by turbotraker
          Ha ha ha i missed on that one i guess, actually there is a nice looking lady in between both of those guys (in the back)

Some more Kingfisher girls (damn that chinese guy )

Comment

Originally posted by Vishal Jolapara
            Ha ha ha i missed on that one i guess, actually there is a nice looking lady in between both of those guys (in the back)
            Thanks for the pictures Vishal.

Although I am surprised that no one complained that the ladies were blocking the views of the planes.
            Terry
            Lurking at JP since the BA 777 at Heathrow and AD lost responsiveness to the throttles.
            How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth? Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Hey Vishal, nice collection. My question is what exactly were you doing collecting all these pics in the first place . hehe :P

Comment

Originally posted by Vishal Jolapara
                Either Pamela may like this thread or really hate it ...
                Actually neither

cheers, Pamela

Comment

Thank you again for this delightful gallery Vishal. Kingfisher may be set to grant regular increase of salary to keep the ladies on board. Knowing of some producers from Bollywood eager to hire them for some next movies should not come as a surprise.
                  Thanks for visiting
                  *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                  *JetPhotos*
                  Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

They parade the ladies out for window dressing. They don't have enough women in positions of authority...ie Captains.

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale
                      They parade the ladies out for window dressing. They don't have enough women in positions of authority...ie Captains.
                      Thats because they'd complain that there's no rear view mirror set up to do their make up in while stopped at a runway intersection or a socket to plug their hair straighteners in while waiting for a push back truck. . . . .JUST KIDDING!

Actually I know a rather tasty female F/O flying for BA who made one of the smoothest landings ive had in blustery cross winds. They are becoming less of a rarity these days.

Comment

"Ewwwww"
                        signed,
                        95% of every aviation website ever.

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
                          "Ewwwww"
                          signed,
                          95% of every aviation website ever.
                          Speak for yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
                            "Ewwwww"
                            signed,
                            Jordan.
                            Ah well can't please everyone.

Comment

Gol Transportes F/A

F/A's wearing T-Shirts ???
                              Is Gol the only airline with such a relaxed dress code or are there other airlines too which have f/a's in T's ?

Comment

Working...
                              X