Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vishal Jolapara
    F/A's wearing T-Shirts ???
    Is Gol the only airline with such a relaxed dress code or are there other airlines too which have f/a's in T's ?

That looks like the uniform. And with that figure, I'm certainly not going to complain!

Comment

I'm surprised none of our flight attendants ended up on here.....wait, no I'm not

Comment

haha that's one of the funniest damn picture's I've seen all day. He looks so out of place. Not to mention a little err, excited. Where are his hands?

Comment

The Kingfisher flight attendants surely are incredbily beatuiful. Cannot wait to see them here in U.S. The only thing that spoils it for me (the idea of all these 'beautiful' girls) is that it is really so very discriminitory. To be really honest - I like an attractive person as much as the next - but I'll take kindness and attentiveness over attractiveness anyday. Put the two together and you have me sold. Anyway, it's a sad run for those girls for the minute that they get married, or put one some weight - it's bye bye!

As for no U.S. airlines being featured, I am not so sure. I think that oftentimes, the crews on JetBlue are younger than most - and sometimes quite attractive. Haha, some of the MIA beased crews on AA are quite cute, but what they make up for in looks they take away from in sheer attitude (dudes and dudettes - seriously - loose the 'tude). Anyway - good (I guess) to see that the Kingfisher girls will be a very public image for India abroad where people can see yet another side of India (a very modern, attractive side to us - and perhaps a more cosmopolitan side as well).
          Whatever is necessary, is never unwise.

Comment

Originally posted by AA 1818
            The Kingfisher flight attendants surely are incredbily beatuiful. Cannot wait to see them here in U.S.
            I like an attractive person as much as the next - but I'll take kindness and attentiveness over attractiveness anyday. Put the two together and you have me sold.

Anyway - good (I guess) to see that the Kingfisher girls will be a very public image for India abroad where people can see yet another side of India (a very modern, attractive side to us - and perhaps a more cosmopolitan side as well).
            Well they certainly were extremely warm & courteous when i flew Kingfisher to Bangalore & back in January.

One of only six airlines in the world with a 5 Star rating - http://www.airlinequality.com/StarRanking/5star.htm

As you'd know our famous Sanskrit saying, 'Atithi Devo Bhavah' meaning 'Guest is God' and from time immemorial we have always respected - Our teachers, elders, parents and especially our guests.

They'd do well servicewise for sure, its just the troubled times in general which are a big worry for KF as there's currently a big financial bloodbath going on in the airline industry in India if not globally.

Comment

Originally posted by Vishal Jolapara
              They'd do well servicewise for sure, its just the troubled times in general which are a big worry for KF as there's currently a big financial bloodbath going on in the airline industry in India if not globally.

Yes, the financial woes are global, but I was under the impression that that airline was healthily funded (or rather, backed and subsidized) by Kingfisher's other industrial endeavours - thus making them the least likely to disappear (behind AI, of course). Oh, and thanks for the quote! I love it! Anyway, are you going to be flying on Kingfisher again soon?
              Whatever is necessary, is never unwise.

Comment

If you don't visit JP's Videos, let this student-pilot conducting this training flight to provide with an opportunity.

Thanks for visiting
                *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                *JetPhotos*
                Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

[photoid=6305166]

Comment

Two reasons why it would be a good idea to fly for an airline in the Philippines:

1) Cebu Pacific, who requires all F/A's to be in perfect shape, flirty, and hot hot HOT!(You could NEVER get away with those requirements here)

2) Philippine Airlines, here are a group of their employees in the Airlines anual beauty pagent.

And to think that THEY offer free or very cheap flying at their Cadet programs and that Air Philippines, a 732 opperator, will hire CAPTAINS off the street with posted mins of 1500TT and 500ME. I could say what the requirements for F/Os are, but I don't want to scare anyone.

Joe, if you get furloughed, you know where to go.
                    sigpic
                    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

you both for those postings. By the keen interest she also showed, Vishal's fellow countrywomen certainly wins the cherry on the cake ...
                      Thanks for visiting
                      *JetPhotos*
                      Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

^^ ha ha ha
                        Btw, the girl in the blue swimsuit, first on the left - second row, she looks strikingly similar to Victoria Beckham dosent she ?
                        But the one in yellow - #4 from left - front row is smokin'

Comment

Victoria Beckham? Never heard of her, actually. Is she Filipina?

As for the rest of them, theres almost none I would join the mile high club with. But I doubt they're all F/As.
                          sigpic
                          http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Comment

^Interesting
                              Thanks for visiting
                              *JetPhotos*
                              Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Working...
                              X