Flying Pig Lost, Then Found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flying Pig Lost, Then Found

Roger Waters' flying pig got away during the Coachella music festival after it floated free. (was it a conspiracy?) A $10,000 award was offered, and free tickets for life to the festival.

You can give up looking - it was found, albeit somewhat worse for wear.

A helium-filled swine, released into the night sky during Roger Waters' headlining set Sunday at the Coachella music festival in the Southern California desert, has been found in pieces.

Two couples found tattered halves of the pig in their yards, a few miles from the festival grounds.

Concert organizers had offered a $10,000 reward for the pig's return. On Tuesday, pieces of the plastic carcass were examined.

"That's definitely our pig," producer Bill Fold said.

Susan Stoltz found a plastic heap in her driveway Monday, but said she didn't know what it was until she read about the missing pig in the Desert Sun newspaper.

"My kids are going to think I'm so cool," she said.

More here: http://edition.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/....ap/index.html
    Terry
    Lurking at JP since the BA 777 at Heathrow and AD lost responsiveness to the throttles.
    How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth? Sherlock Holmes

Yeah that was crazy to see that thing float away. A plane flew over the stage dropping a bunch of little paper confetti and such, and then the pig was toted around by 3 people and then let go... Very good show

Comment

Poor pig.

Comment

Swine of a way to go !!
        If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Working...
        X