Jp.net: Another couple bite the dust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jp.net: Another couple bite the dust

The guests shocked and horrified about their predicament, wandered off to their room to engage themselves in various activites. Clovis feeling restless, wandered down to the game room for some pocket ping pong. CK feeling empty without ESPN read a book entitled "A comprehensive history of Baseball". Will wandered off to as he said "To find a...". Jess read "Windsail the world" And the other guests played Monopoly with Scott winning although the others believed he had cheated. The detective, herpa2003 wandered to the pantry to find a snack to quell his increasing hunger. Around 9:30pm the guests retired to bed but of course some guests merely visited each their for a while. (2 in particular) will and herpa2003, the detective did not return. By 11pm the guests were asleep except for the still missing will and herpa. At midnight a loud thumb and mumbled words awoke the guests. They walked downstairs and at the bottom found the beaten body of herpa, dead, against the wall. The spooked male guests carried herpa's body into the living room. The guests milled around for a while, when Jeff noticed that on the VCR lay a red videotape. Rolek asserted that he had not seen the tape before when he was watching his Polish travel videos. CK decided to pop the tape into the VCR and see what was on it. they started the tape and a blurry image of Will popped onto the screen. He started talking. the dialogue was as follows. "Hello fellow forumites. If you are seeing this tape I am dead." The guests all inhaled in quiet horror. "The...is trying...get me" The sound quality was terrible and the volume was fading. "Remember...North...20 steps...west...15." The guests looked about quizzically. "Good bye forumites" and with that the tape ended. A few moments of silence were broken when Tanuj said "Well I suppose that makes 3 down total." CK replied "Or 2 down and one murderer." The guests mulled this over in their head. Why would a detective kill anyone. The all glanced the way of his body and shook their heads. "If anyone Will is the murderer because we never saw his body" said Jeff. All of a sudden a squelch was heard and a body was falling from a balcony above. It hit at their feet with a resounding thud. Clovis jumped into Jess's arms. And the guests all jumped back. They all peered at the body, laying face first on the rug. CK pushed the body onto it's back and the guests saw Will's face frozen in a horrible grimace. Well there goes that theory said Rolek. the guests placed Will's body on the couch beside herpa. And retired once again for the night. It would be another sleepless night for the guests. And still the thought, the singular thought passed through everyone's mind: Who was next?

-----------------
    Don't know what's going on?
    Read:
    http://jetphotos.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4364
    http://jetphotos.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4365

I'm scared!!!!!!!
    I walked across an empty land
    I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
    I felt the earth beneath my feet
    Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

That's only the beginning.

More parts (and deaths) to come.

Comment

Beyond my limited intellect to comprehend

Thomas
        Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Re: Jp.net: Another couple bite the dust

Originally posted by Greg
          At midnight a loud thumb and mumbled words awoke the guests. They walked downstairs and at the bottom found the beaten body of herpa, dead, against the wall.

I have to hand it to you, you have some good writing skills...so far all of these stories have been great.
          Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Working...
          X