Some mostly non-av photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some mostly non-av photos

Or at least, no human-made aviation . These are some of the pics I have been taking over the last months but never found the time to edit them. Heck, even with time now I still don't do much more than resizing them. Anyway, feel free to comment.

Interesting stuff Colin.
    Dude aint u shooting any airplanes ?

Comment

Originally posted by Vishal Jolapara
      Dude aint u shooting any airplanes ?
      Nah, my plane pics suck without editing, just try to find the plane in this one :

And just for the heck of it, a few more pics:

Comment

Some nice pics there Colin. Can't wait for the next batch.

I also see you were in Savannah. Did you enjoy my old state of residence? I know I sure did. I miss it.

-Chris

Comment

Originally posted by z740
          Did you enjoy my old state of residence?
          Not much I'm afraid. Around 15 minutes past entry into Georgia from Montgomery, it started to rain and didn't stop till the next day like 15 minutes before we got to Savannah. I originally wanted to go to WWE Raw that day, but with torrential rain and overpriced parking, I just said to hell with it and stayed in the motel. Savannah was quite nice after the rain, save for getting lost due to relying on the RandMcNally that showed streets that don't exist .

Comment

Nice pics. Where are those Grumann Trackers located ? How many of them could you see in this junkyard ?
            Thanks for visiting
            *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
            *JetPhotos*
            Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

They are located on an off-airport property close to St. Augustine Airport (Florida), there's probably around a dozen of them. They've been sitting there for years, if not decades.

Comment

yep some nice shots among them...they clearly deserve some attention in form of editing and further improvement!

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                Nah, my plane pics suck without editing, just try to find the plane in this one :
                well, I've found at least four
                greetings,
                Philip

Comment

I hate those damned red-faced ducks. They've driven all of our pretty mallards away. That one wasn't taken in JAX, by any chance, was it?
                  Nice pics in any case.

Comment

Originally posted by Star Alliance
                    I hate those damned red-faced ducks. They've driven all of our pretty mallards away. That one wasn't taken in JAX, by any chance, was it?
                    Nice pics in any case.
                    The red-faced ducks are Muscovy Ducks. They are not native to Florida and are considered a nuisance species(I think) by the FWC. Here is a link to the FWC's webpage on how to get rid of them.

Very bottom of the page.

-Chris

Comment

Well, I definitely consider them a nuissance...thanks for the info regardless.

Comment

Is that yellow car a Pantera?
                        Signatures are overrated

Comment

Originally posted by Star Alliance
                          That one wasn't taken in JAX, by any chance, was it?
                          Wetumpka, Alabama, so, not really JAX, no .

Originally posted by Airfoilsguy
                          Is that yellow car a Pantera?
                          Yup, a nice and shiny DeTomaso Pantera . Here's another view (apologies for the flash-reduced quality):

Comment

Well, if you ever do shoot one in JAX, be sure it's with a bullet.

Comment

Birds, reptiles and other mamals thriving outside their original environments are almost always synonimous with long lasting troubles .... On this side of the Pond, some probably never came along with Florida turtoises and smuggled in the f*ck*ng duck with a vengance ! I also grant you the point its horrible look makes up for an invitation to grab the rifle
                              Thanks for visiting
                              *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                              *JetPhotos*
                              Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Working...
                              X