Jp.net: The reckoning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jp.net: The reckoning

The next morning the guests awoke to more rain and clouds out their windows. the 7 of them emerged from their rooms and headed down the stairs to breakfast. The took their beverages and then began their meeting on the plan of action. "Let's began" said CK "Let's establish the facts, someone has sneakily killed 6 of us" "The killer has managed to evade us and keep from being killed himself" "He is either a ghost or one of us" All eyes flashed around the room, searching for something to give a guest away. "Covis can I sleep in your room?" asked Jess "Sure" replied Clovis "You can have the bed I'll take the chair" "Oh Thank you said Jess" "Just doin' my job ma'am". "Will you shut up" said Tanuj as he slapped Clovis in the back of the head. "nobody here is going to get lucky" Clovis jumped up poised to strike Tanuj, luckily Scott restrained him before any blood was splattered on the table cloth. 'Quiet, Quiet" said CK "We need to establish how they died" "Ansett died of a coronary embolism, Herpa died of spider bite, Will was killed when he was pushed off a balcony, Ryan was killed with a blow dart to the neck, Jake and Frist were killed in an explosion, and Jeff had his face blown off" "How do you know about the blow-dart" asked Rolek "Uh...I just know this like that, I am a site admin you know" responded CK. The guests nodded their heads in understanding. "So who do you think did it?" asked Scott. All eyes turned to Tanuj. "Hey, just because I like Math doesn't mean I'm a killer" retorted Tanuj. "Sure" replied Mike. "We all know math had nothing to do with artillery shells killing innocent civilians in wars" "Face the facts Tanuj, Math kills" said Rolek. The other guests joined in a chorus of accusations of how Math is evil. "Ok, them I'm leaving said Tanuj" "I am packing my bag and leaving this god-forsaken house". "Ok bye" said the guests. Tanuj stalked off to his room and returned later with his suitcase. "And good riddance" he said to the guests as he passed. They heard him stamp down the hallway and open the door. teh heard one foot fall and then *KA-chunk*. The 6 guests rushed out into the hall and found Tanuj's severed legs in the hall with his torso outdoors. A guillotine had fallen and sliced Tanuj in half! The guests recoiled in horror. Blood stained the walls where it had splattered and some personal effects from his sliced in half suitcase littered the hall including the book 22 easy steps to get your pics accepted. "Interesting reading" remarked Clovis "Won't do him much good now" said CK. "Well one more suspect gone." said Mike 'yeah, but we're closer to our own deaths now" said Scott glumly. "I wouldn't be so sure" said CK "Whatever you say man, but I think we're screwed" replied Rolek. "Oh well" said Jess "It was fun while it lasted" a solitary tear trickled down her cheek. "It's ok" said Clovis "I'm here" "I'm glad of that" said Jess "Quit it" said Scott "You're making the rest of us jealous" the other 4 nodded in agreement "Ok we'll stop for now" replied Clovis and Jess. "Me and Pete have to go work on some new implementations" said CK "Me and Mike have to go play foosball" said Scott 'Me and Jess have to...I mean...yeah" said Clovis. The groups split up. Mike was beating Scott 22 games to 6 in foosball when a loud *boom* was heard. Mike and Scott rushed to the living room to find a noxious green cloud. Once it had cleared they entered to find CK and Rolek in their chairs working on code but completely lifeless. They closed the door and left the room. They intercepted Clovis and Jess coming down the stairs and related the newest incident. Clovis said "You think that is something, wait till you here what almost happened to Jess" Jess continued "We heard the noise and we came out of the room, I was leading with Clovis behind I was just entering the hall when a snake fell from the ceiling. it sat their with it cold eyes fixated on me" "I was paralyzed with fear, luckily Clovis thought fast and grabbed a chair which he beat the snake to death with, I would have been a goner without him, isn't he a great guy?" Mike and Scott looked at each other, rolled their eyes and Scott said "Sure" the happy couple grinning in happiness went back up stairs while Mike and Scott went into the den to catch the Amanda Show on Nick. Little did the guests know that soon their would be 2.

I think Part 6 will be slower in coming as I start school 8/26.

Comment

Noooo, MUST READ MORE!!!!
      I walked across an empty land
      I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
      I felt the earth beneath my feet
      Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

Maybe I will write a song about it...

Comment

You better frickin finish it b4 I got to school next tuesday.
          Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

I got the suggestion that I should skip school but I don't think it would go over too well.

"Where were you?" asks the teacher

"I had to finish this story I was writing" I reply

"Your suspended"

Comment

The first five parts were excellent teasers. Now publish the rest of the story and make some money...

Comment

I wish. :P

Comment

Damn!!! You killed me!!!! :P

I was starting to like that house!
                  "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

I still don't get how you kill a snake with a chair...I mean... I've never seen Steve Erwin do that before...

-Clovis

Comment

I'm sure you had no problem, manly, handsome, brave Clovis *Swoon*

Comment

I'm sure you had no problem, manly, handsome, brave Clovis *Swoon*
                        Oh, of course not young Jess, in fact I could have strangled the snake with my pinkie and made you a purse out of him. Or some cowboy boots. Or perhaps a watch braclet.

-Clovis

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
                          I still don't get how you kill a snake with a chair...I mean... I've never seen Steve Erwin do that before...

-Clovis
                          Are you Steve Erwin?

I should explain...You ripped a leg of the chair and pinned it down and then grabbed another chair leg and crushed the skull.

Comment

Working...
                          X