• Leftseat86
    replied
    I voted for Mitsubishit, because I love RICERS! :P

-Clovis

Leave a comment:

• PolishAir42
    replied
    Originally posted by AEagle40
    Isnt the majority of Subaru owned by Toyota? I cant remember. Sorry I forgot to include them.
    No General Motors owns 30% of Subaru. Subaru is owned by Fuji Heavy Industries in which GM has a 30% stake.

And AE: thats spelled Cadillac.

Its all about GM folks. A company that puts out legends like the Impala SS, GTO, Corvette, Seville STS, Escalade, Camaro, Firebird blows the rest out of the water.

Leave a comment:

• ptbodale
    replied
    Where are the Volkswagen's? Where else can you get a carmaker that makes a diesel engine that gets you 487,000km before you decide to replace it with a new model and then gets you 72 mpg (Canadian gallons) on the new model?

A Jetta.

Leave a comment:

• N391DA
    replied
    I voted for Honda since our family has had a few and they've been great cars and I drive one right now. Very dependable, comfortable, and reliable. Used to have a Toyota which was a solid and reliable car but it was so bland. BMWs are really cool but the styling of the newer models are really off.

Leave a comment:

• AEagle40
    replied
    Originally posted by PANC
    BMW
    (No other car stands a chance,so...why do ppl vote??? )
    I think that Mercedes does... :P

Leave a comment:

• G-TDTW
    replied
    In the UK it would have to be thr Ford Motor Company
    In in US it would have to be Cadillac

Leave a comment:

• PANC
    replied
    BMW
    (No other car stands a chance,so...why do ppl vote??? )

Leave a comment:

• Freightdogg
    replied
    Originally posted by AEagle40
    Isnt the majority of Subaru owned by Toyota? I cant remember. Sorry I forgot to include them.
    Fuji Heavy Industries has an interest in Subaru. The only connection Toyota has with Subaru is as a parts supplier. For example Subaru buys driveshafts from Toyota. What most people don't know is that Subaru has always been an American corporation. Their world headquarters was originally in New Jersey, and has been moved to Ohio after they opened manufacturing facilities there.

Leave a comment:

• Van Hoolio
    replied
    Just wanted to point out that Ford only has the Volvo-named cars. The Volvo Group (trucks, buses and other heavy equipment) is still a seperate company.

Leave a comment:

• aloges
    replied
    Off that list, I could only vote for DaimlerChrysler:

BMW? No, sir, they're from Kind Eddy's "empire".
    Toyota, Mitsubishi and Honda? No Japs for me.
    GM? Well, they own Opel which isn't really my favourite.
    Ford? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase...

Leave a comment:

• AC_A340-500
    replied
    Well my vote went to Toyota, kind of an unusual vote for someone from Germany. But my girlfriend just bought a 2000 Corolla Compact E11 (the European model), with 33,000 km's. I'm well aware of the fact that in terms of quality, Toyota really is second to none. Ergo my vote.

In terms of emotion and innovation, I'd have to go with Mercedes, BMW and Porsche.

In terms of "bang for the buck", I'd have to go for Ford's 390hp Mustang and 400hp F-150 Lightning.

Here's what my girlfriend's Corolla looks like (except she has Borbet rims, and the smaller rear spoiler):

Leave a comment:

• LX-A343
    replied
    My vote has to go to BMW. For only quality reasons, I would have voted Toyota, which gave me no problems at all, unlike the piece of sh** called Chevy, which I owned for a few years.

Of course, now I have a Ford Galaxy

Cheers
    Gerardo

Leave a comment:

• AEagle40
    replied
    Yeah, we have one of every current make in the DaimlerChrysler line except Mercedes. My dad drives a 91 Chrysler New Yorker Fifth Avenue. My mom and her "midlife crisis car" a 2003 Jeep Liberty. My car is a 1998 Dodge Stratus ES. Braniff, I dont think youd be dissapointed with the Liberty.

Leave a comment:

• Braniffnut
    replied
    Jeeps.....

I own 2 ('99' Wrangler 150K miles and '01' Cherokee 75K) and have no major problems so far. My next new vehicle will probably be a Liberty, sometime next year when I trade in my Cherokee.

Thomas

Leave a comment:

Working...
X