Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aviation Enthusiast website

Hello everybody!

Just wanted to tell that me & my friend are launching a new website. The main idea is creating a useful community, where people can talk, ask and share. Spotting locations, airshows and exhibitions calendar, and much more in the future. We need your help! Everybody's very welcome!

P.S., I'm haven't fell from the moon, I'm just new for this forum, but I have almost 400 pics on JP.net .

Comment

You are competing against JP. What will your site offer that is not on this site?

Comment

I'm not here to argue, guys . If you think that we are competing, you can always delete the thread.

Comment

I don't really think you're competing since it's only a forum, but you're going to have a hell of a time to get people over there rather than the already established places. Good luck.
          Tanner Johnson - Owner
          twenty53 Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Michael_Volchenkov
            I'm not here to argue, guys . If you think that we are competing, you can always delete the thread.
            I wasn't picking on you either. I'm asking what do you have to offer that will lure me to your site?

Comment

We are posting organised list of planespotting location guides, we have 2008 airshows calendar which is constantly growing, also different aviation-related events are gonna be added. We've just opened, we need some people who share the idea of creating this community.

Comment

Working...
              X