No announcement yet.

Chicago Suburb outlaws sagging pants.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Young adults in the village, like 21-year-old Joe Klomes, say the new law infringes on their personal style. He says leaders should instead spend money on making the area look nicer.
    ...which is just what they're doing. The place will look much nicer without a bunch of scrotes walking around with their arse hanging out !
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999
      ...which is just what they're doing. The place will look much nicer without a bunch of scrotes walking around with their arse hanging out !
      Exactally! Why pretty up the town if theres going to be thugs all over the place?
      sigpic
      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999
        I fully agree it drives me nuts when guys are wearing pants at there knees. Now for Girls in there low-riding jeans, that's another matter.
        John Poshepny

If the Wright brother were alive today Wilbur would have to fire Orville to reduce costs.— Herb Kelleher, Southwest Airlines, 'USA Today,' 1994

Comment

Originally posted by AASuper80Fan
          I fully agree it drives me nuts when guys are wearing pants at there knees. Now for Girls in there low-riding jeans, that's another matter.
          As long as they're not sporting a muffin top.

Comment

Originally posted by CcrlR
            No more emos.
            Sounds good to me .

Comment

Hey, at least emos only hurt themselves wheres as thugs go and bully everyone else.

Not saying I enjoy their company.
              sigpic
              http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Holy crap, the russians must have seen my post!

http://www.nme.com/news/my-chemical-romance/38392

A new Russian law could make being an emo kid illegal in the eastern European country.

Legislation is currenting being formulated in Russia to heavily regulate emo websites and ban emo and goth dress style in schools and government buildings.

The new laws are apparently being driven by fears that these "dangerous teen trends" encourage depression and suicide.

The legislation was presented last month at a hearing held by the State Durma, where critics claimed that the "negative" emo culture encourages anti-social behaviour and glorifies suicide.

Emo kids were described as teenagers who wear black, have facial piercings and black hair with fringes that "cover half the face", reports The Guardian

The weekend saw mass protests by Russian emo kids.

In Krasnoyarsk, Siberia, where laws are already being implemented, protestors in a march held signs saying "A Totalitarian State Encourages Stupidity".

Dmitry Gilevich of Russian emo band MAIO stepped in backing the protests, saying: "Expressing psychological emotions is not forbidden by law."

However, emo critics remain unconvinced.

Alexander Grishunin, an adviser to bill sponsor Yevgeny Yuryev, described a ban as necessary, stating: "This is the first step in the public discourse."

The moves in Russia follow criticism of the genre in the UK earlier this year, which saw My Chemical Romance fans protesting at the offices of British newspaper The Daily Mail over their coverage which linked emo with suicide.

Comment

Well I don't like emo kids, but they're doing it for the wrong reasons. That's like the whole thing where Tipper Gore tried to blame metal on those kids killing themselves (or something like that, it happened in the 80s if I remember right). Can't they just be honest and say "You can't do it because you look and act like a douchebag?

Comment

Working...
                  X