Have you seen a ghost??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you seen a ghost??

Have you ever seen a ghost, do you believe in them?

or had a premonition?

no they're fake and if you did, you should probably be in a mental hospital

Comment

Seen a ghost? No.

Had a premonition? Yes, many times but these are not para-normal events. It's your subconscious brain calculating the results of many inputs and issuing you a warning that your conscious brain wouldn't be aware. It's a self defence process.
      Don
      Standard practice for managers around the world:
      Ready - Fire - Aim! DAMN! Missed again!

Comment

Originally posted by Crism
        no they're fake and if you did, you should probably be in a mental hospital
        Ghosts or premontions?

Comment

Originally posted by turbotraker
          Have you ever seen a ghost...?
          Micheal Jackson.

Comment

Originally posted by Verbal
            Micheal Jackson.
            I think he falls into the 'freak' category .

Comment

Originally posted by turbotraker
              I think he falls into the 'freak' category .
              Nah, freaks at least have human traces in them. With MJ, I have my doubts about those ...

Comment

While on the topic of Ghosts and such...

CNN News Video story about such a thing at a HS

Watch breaking news videos, viral videos and original video clips on CNN.com.

For record, I have seen Ghosts and have had a premoniton where I was actually right and it turned true. Freaky.

Alex
                Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

In the weeks before 9/11, I had recurring dreams of a United 762 and an American 762 crashing in the same spot, though it wasn't a collision. It was news reports showing images of a UA 762 tail and AA 762 tail in a pile of rubble. No, they did not hit the WTC in my dreams, they just both crashed separately by chance in the same spot.

Something all too similar happened weeks later...
                  sigpic
                  http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Some believe in them.

Some will only believe after seeing them.

Some will never believe in them.

So which one are you?

Comment

I've never seen ghosts so I don't really believe in them, but it does kinda creep me out sometimes. Especially when people around you say they just saw something. As far as premonitions, I've had a few dreams about things that have come true, but they were all kind of stupid. One kinda sad one was where I'd think of some Seinfeld episode randomly and it would come on tv. I probably watched so much TV my brain remembered the order the episodes showed in. hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
                        I've never seen ghosts so I don't really believe in them, but it does kinda creep me out sometimes. Especially when people around you say they just saw something. As far as premonitions, I've had a few dreams about things that have come true, but they were all kind of stupid. One kinda sad one was where I'd think of some Seinfeld episode randomly and it would come on tv. I probably watched so much TV my brain remembered the order the episodes showed in. hahaha
                        So you dreamed that Shabankerfatassakeekapolkadancerhoe Fraggolatowertightshiterstein would break up with you?

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
                          Especially when people around you say they just saw something.
                          It isn't as bad as those who can "see".

Comment

Nope never seen a ghost or alien or been able to predict the future. But most of the dreams that I have are weird in one way or another and I'd rather not remember them.

Comment

I'm one of those people who don't believe in ghosts, but they still creep me out.

As for aliens: like Dane Cook says: "Throw a rope ladder down, I'll climb up."

Comment

Working...
                              X