Chasen and Jordan....the meetup!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chasen and Jordan....the meetup!

So if you feel the ground shake around 4:45 PM Eastern Time today have no fear all is well....I think. Today is a momentous day for Chasen and Jordan as Chasen will be arriving in the Blue Grass state for a few romantic days with our own little Duncan! Jordan will never been the same.

Personally I'm taking bets how long until Jordan's parents kick Chasen out for fondling the house plants or something like that. Jordan will either come out of this a man or be traumatized for the rest of his life. I’m leaning towards traumatized.. Your thoughts on this matter?

I'm with you...traumatized all the way. I already know Chasen is stealing some of Jordan's mom's panties...then mailing them back to her with a note saying "Thanks for the good times with these"...then putting Justin's name on it.

Comment

That ground shake could also be me landing in Jackson, MS....I guess it depends on your location.

Comment

I can see it now, the fear in Jordan's eyes whenever someone mentions the word "hairdryer."

Comment

I can see it now, the fear in Jordan's eyes whenever someone mentions the word "hairdryer."
          I don't think I want to know any more !!
          If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999
            I don't think I want to know any more !!
            Screw that!!! Out with it! lol

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
              That ground shake could also be me landing in Jackson, MS....I guess it depends on your location.
              Stop punishing mother earth like that...didn't they teach you how to land?

Just don't end up like the F/O I had on the E190 up in Boston....the approach was an absolute mess. SHE was never stabilized coming in and was throttle jockeying it all over the place...not small corrections...I heard takeoff power at one point. Guarenteed she ended up behind the power curve. There was no flare and she pumped the throttles back up on short final and never took it out before the mains touched. After that she took the power out then pulled the reversers.

It was bad...never had anything like that in a long time.

Comment

Whenever Emu lands an airplane the earth's orbital path around the sun changes slightly.

Comment

Originally posted by Crism
                  Stop punishing mother earth like that...didn't they teach you how to land?

Just don't end up like the F/O I had on the E190 up in Boston....the approach was an absolute mess. SHE was never stabilized coming in and was throttle jockeying it all over the place...not small corrections...I heard takeoff power at one point. Guarenteed she ended up behind the power curve. There was no flare and she pumped the throttles back up on short final and never took it out before the mains touched. After that she took the power out then pulled the reversers.

It was bad...never had anything like that in a long time.
                  I'm sorry...but in the back you really have zero idea what is going on. Especially since the E190 has autothrottles.

That and I showed all you riddle geeks how its done this morning in ATL. Gotta love the CFI that announced he wanted to wait 2 mins to take off because we just landed....or you could just taxi past where we landed.
                  Last edited by screaming_emu; 2008-08-13, 01:12.

Comment

He's touching my thigh.
                    sigpic
                    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                      He's touching my thigh.
                      Wow you and Jordan's father are that close already?

Comment

Originally posted by tommyalf
                        Wow you and Jordan's father are that close already?
                        Don't tell his mother, it could hurt what we have going.
                        sigpic

Comment

Can you get Jordan's stank ass on AIM?

Comment

How did you know that was us in the prank call, Steve? And you too, Tommy. Jeez.
                            sigpic

Comment

Because it's obvious haha. No one else prank calls me other than you. I'll call ya later tonight if I feel like it.

Chasen...we need PICTURES

Comment

Working...
                              X