This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all,

Obviously, this should never happened. It wasn't a mere slip by the screeners or admin. Unfortunately, as far as we can tell at the moment someone's account was compromised and the offending picture appeared as a screener's choice along with a few other photos that clearly shouldn't have been selected as screener's choices.

We apologise if this has caused offence to anyone as obviously we have a huge audience and the crew were as shocked as most of you to discover what had happened.

Also some photographers will have noticed that they have been given a screener's choice which has now been removed. We hope that you understand what has happened and that the photos should not have been given a SC in the first instance.

We are investigating the matter as a high priority to discover what has happened.

Thanks for your understanding in this matter,

James.

Comment

"Here you go kid, have some candy"

"Tough shit, you cant have it any more"

Comment

Originally posted by NeilA330
        "Here you go kid, have some candy"

"Tough shit, you cant have it any more"
        Was that really necessary? James's statement was correct the shots that were given an SC from the compromised account should have never been give an SC and I think that was clear to anyone who has seen it.

Please keep the rest of this thread professional and relevant to the topic.

Comment

I don't wanna point any fingers, but is it possible the photographer of those photos could have something to do with it? Although the penis picture seems like an odd touch.

Comment

As mentioned, we are investigating the issue.
            My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Well, I am sure that for the most part we are good sports and no one was seriously offended by the whole thing. Haha, it just means that we need to have special lisence, if we want to do that again... LOL! Anyway, good job JetPhotos.Net Crew Members for a very timely response and a clean execution of an action plan. So, just to ask - have we figured out whose account was compromised? Poor thing. I hope that everything is ok now.
              Whatever is necessary, is never unwise.

Comment

Originally posted by B7772ADL
                the crew were as shocked as most of you to discover what had happened.
                Yeah right

Comment

Jordan, are you trying to upload shots I took again?
                  sigpic
                  http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by AA 1818
                    Well, I am sure that for the most part we are good sports and no one was seriously offended by the whole thing.
                    Speak for yourself. I demand a big photo of female genitals on the frontpage for at least 24 hours as compensation, although I didn't see the above mentioned picture.
                    TAP - Transportes Aéreos Portugueses

Voe mais alto. Fly higher.

www.flytap.com

Comment

Working...
                    X