Congratulations to Joe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations to Joe.

Those who were around the forum 6 months ago will remember that Joe Brownlee was having the usual problems that all novices have getting photos accepted here. But in only a short time he has come a long way as the photo stats here can show.

Joe should be congratulated on his improvement and an inspiration to any newcomers having trouble getting those first acceptances.

He also got one of his pics accepted at a.net. Because he listened to comments from people with experience he has got better.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg
      He also got one of his pics accepted at a.net.
      That means nothing, their screening standards are so variable. Some days a pic will be accepted, and some days it wont.

But seriously, 800 views on a pic is outstanding, I've been taking pictures of aircraft for just over a year, and I haven't had a single photo get that many views. Congrats Joe.

Comment

It's a pretty good picture.

Comment

Nice ones Joe, don't stop now...a photo can always be improved!

-Clovis

Comment

By the way, why was Joe banned from there here forums??

Comment

scott, did you get a shot up on Airliners.net yet?

Comment

Jeff, this may be the 3 hours of sleep talking but what are you talking about??

Comment

I saw your name in the "Welcome new photographers" section on A.net. But, I can't find the picture.

Comment

Maybe he didnt want to take any RISK...

-Clovis

Comment

Risk...eh. I'd take a 20 dollar hooker. Gettin some is gettin some :P

Comment

Working...
                      X