UK - Morally collapsing into oblivion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK - Morally collapsing into oblivion

Cleared: Jury decides that threat of global warming justifies breaking the law

The threat of global warming is so great that campaigners were justified in causing more than £35,000 worth of damage to a coal-fired power station, a jury decided yesterday. In a verdict that will have shocked ministers and energy companies the jury at Maidstone Crown Court cleared six Greenpeace activists of criminal damage...

Linky
    Wow....just wow.
    My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

And I thought American juries were idiots.

The UK is doomed.

Comment

Originally posted by Cam View Post
      UK - Morally collapsing into oblivion .
      Been happening for a long long time.....

Comment

My advice to all our errant children : Get a haircut, get a proper job and do a bit of National Service.

Foundation Course in Aviation Engineering on-going; Stage One of the journey to professional engineer!

Comment

Originally posted by APS View Post
          My advice to all our errant children : Get a haircut, get a proper job and do a bit of National Service.
          ahhhh there is so much more we could add to that list............

Comment

Originally posted by turbotraker View Post
            Been happening for a long long time.....
            The looneys have taken over the asylum and are busy turning it into some sort of PC paradise, where if you live quietly and peacefully you are persecuted and punished. If you stir the crap, live like an animal and disrupt everyday life you are allowed to do as you please - paid for by the tax payer.

Andy

Comment

Damn tree huggers!

Bunch of morons, global warming has been going on for years and years, so why is everyone suddenly freaking out now?
              sigpic
              http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

If only !!!......

a man tries to catch a tree but it goes wrong
                If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
                  lol.

Comment

Originally posted by exmanx View Post
                    The looneys have taken over the asylum and are busy turning it into some sort of PC paradise, where if you live quietly and peacefully you are persecuted and punished. If you stir the crap, live like an animal and disrupt everyday life you are allowed to do as you please - paid for by the tax payer.

Andy
                    Ahh so that explains why you've yet to be hauled off to the looney bin.

Comment

Britains been going down hill fast for many years now - and boy do we have a great record from memory over the past few years we have had the 'proud' honour i belive of (I stand to be corrected) the worse teenage pregnancey rate in Europe, worst drug addiction rate, highest accidental overdose rate, worse state pension in europe, one of the worse records in europe for cancer survival amd thats just for starters!

I love the UK and it pains me to see the way we are going and i feel i really need to find away to get a new life in another country.
                      I'd Rather be flying!

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Monday View Post
                        worse teenage pregnancey rate in Europe,
                        Bet you ours is even worse.

Comment

UK who? What.................................................where?
                          Per

Comment

Working...
                          X