Jp.net: The end?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jp.net: The end?

The show finished and Scott and Mike wandered over to the kitchen to find something to have for a snack. They found the customary beer and some hardtack. They returned to the living room and stared aimlessly into space. Soon Clovis and Jess came downstairs and found the same sustenance as Scott and Mike and entered the den. They guests soon fell to conversation. "So when do you suppose we'll be able to leave" asked Mike "Probably never" responded Clovis "And if we do it will probably be in bodybags" interjected Jess "Come off it now" said Scott. After this conversation the guests went their separate ways, Clovis and Jess going up the stairs. they were halfway way up when the stairs starting changing into something else. "what's happening?!?" asked Clovis nervously 'I don't don't know" said Jess in shock. The stairs were turning into a giant meat grinder. It started grinding and it noise drowned out the screams of these 2 illustrious forumites. Mike and Scott came running as the last remains of the forumites fell out of the grinder turning back into stairs. Mike and Scott exchanged glances that told their suspicions of each other. They split and headed their separate ways. A few hours later Scott came down to find Mike already in the kitchen. Scott went to turn away, but Mike stopped him. "Come here" said Mike. Scott came over to him. Look up as Scott looked up, Mike moved a hidden switch, a giant weight started plummeting down towards him, the last thing Scott thought was "It's him!!!!!!!" The giant weight crushed Scott into a pulp on the kitchen floor. Mike looked at the gooey spectacle, brushed off his hands, and went up to his room. He returned soon with his baggage and turned off the light in the kitchen. He walked down the hall, past Tanuj and out onto the porch he locked the door as the sun started breaking through the clouds. He walked off the porch and turned down the road, he crossed the newly repaired bridge, waving to the workers as he passed. he walked to the airport and bought a ticket to Daytona Beach. His flight was boarded and it soon departed. One solitary set of eyeballs watched the plane depart knowing a day of reckoning would come soon...but how soon?

The End?

can you explain youre story? i dont get it
    My New Photo Name on JP.net is DutchAviation!!!!

why should we fight about wich aircraft manufactor is better..............

thats so childish....

because hey we all know boeing is better

Comment

Go to the thing in my profile and download the full version. It will make more sense when you read the entire thing.

Comment

You had to make me such a moron Greg :P

Comment

I also made you flat.

(Or Mike did)

Comment

im to young for this story and its difficult to understand because of the difficult words (im dutch so thats the point):P :P :P
            My New Photo Name on JP.net is DutchAviation!!!!

why should we fight about wich aircraft manufactor is better..............

thats so childish....

because hey we all know boeing is better

Comment

Working...
            X