crash at ytz airport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crash at ytz airport

CTV News Toronto is your source for breaking news and live updates on Toronto and beyond, including the latest updates on weather, traffic and Queen's Park.

interesting stuff, from what I heard on cp24, it sounded like the men that were in the crash were targeting the airport. apparently when a red light at the closest intersection turned green the men gunned it down bathurst. Sounds to me like they were trying to attack the people in the ferry terminal
    I'm the guy... Porter Guy

Chasen, If you can read this up there, I'm sorry I called you phat off bugles.

...but why did you have to take Jordan with you?

Comment

Originally posted by E-Diddy! View Post
      Chasen, If you can read this up there, I'm sorry I called you phat off bugles.

...but why did you have to take Jordan with you?
      Does this mean I'm a ghost? Sweet, I can sees boobies in the dressing room!

Comment

It's sad that they died...but is Porter alright?
        Tanner Johnson - Owner
        twenty53 Photography

Comment

PG - You're stretching it.

It happened at 2am, and I'm pretty sure YTZ isn't busy at that time. They were near the parking lot of the ferry that goes to the airport so I don't know what they would've done, ram an empty ferry. Judging by the pictures and video, he wasn't even near the ferry.

YTZ is on an island...so...don't know what a minivan will do on the Toronto side.

I know you pretty much want to marry Porter Airlines PG, but just because someone farts near YTZ doesn't mean it has anything to do with Porter Airlines.

The title is misleading too, it didn't happen at the airport, but in a parking lot where the ferry docks.
          My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Tanner_J View Post
            It's sad that they died...but is Porter alright?
            Security should be beefed up at the airport. The ferry should zig zag to avoid gun fire.
            My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Probably rednecks who saw a raccoon and swerved to run it over

Comment

Originally posted by Cam View Post
                PG - You're stretching it.

It happened at 2am, and I'm pretty sure YTZ isn't busy at that time. They were near the parking lot of the ferry that goes to the airport so I don't know what they would've done, ram an empty ferry. Judging by the pictures and video, he wasn't even near the ferry.

YTZ is on an island...so...don't know what a minivan will do on the Toronto side.

I know you pretty much want to marry Porter Airlines PG, but just because someone farts near YTZ doesn't mean it has anything to do with Porter Airlines.

The title is misleading too, it didn't happen at the airport, but in a parking lot where the ferry docks.
                He never said it was an attack on Porter...
                Tanner Johnson - Owner
                twenty53 Photography

Comment

Originally posted by porter guy View Post
                  interesting stuff, from what I heard on cp24, it sounded like the men that were in the crash were targeting the airport. apparently when a red light at the closest intersection turned green the men gunned it down bathurst. Sounds to me like they were trying to attack the people in the ferry terminal
                  After reading that article I'm having trouble finding where any of that is mentioned?

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu View Post
                    I gots-a-get-me one of them there 'coon skin hats for snow hits...

LMAO! Vote for Palin!
                    Whatever is necessary, is never unwise.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu View Post
                      Actually the Raccoon was the designated driver for the 2 rednecks
                      Robin Guess Aviation Historian, Photographer, Web Designer.

http://www.Jet-Fighters.Net
                      http://www.Jet-Liners.Net

Comment

Thats why you pay your Ferry Opperators Union dues. Brakes go out, shit happens.
                        sigpic
                        http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Thank goodness U.S. Homeland Security is not involved. We would have a code red all over North America. Maybe CSIS will handle it. We will be safe for sure.

Comment

Working...
                          X