No announcement yet.

Post a friggin photo of yourself v2.1!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks, hell no avations not fo nerds. what do u think people really mean when they say "ur lookin fly" or "your car is fly" and some times you can here p.diddy and ja rule and jay-z talkin bout there airplanes, fo example in the song whats your name by jay-z i forget buts hes sayin somthin bout flyin in the g4 dats a gulfstearm and he says "i dont land at the airport i call it the clear port
    frist is my last name, not a type-o

Comment

I got a friend that looks like chingy in that picture and at least 5 or six really popular high schoolars that think aviation is awsome.

Same in almost 50% of rap songs u hear something about an airport a plane or aviation in general.

ME AND FRIST WOULD KNOW DAWGS
      Welcome to Buckeye City! They call me Mr.sniffles

Comment

dats wright, jake ima be real you tight man

Comment

Are you really as ignorant as you sound, or are you trying to impress someone? I could care less what race either one of you are. I am just curious why you would want to be perceived as someone that can't spell and talks like they are scumbag, drug addict ghetto thugs...

yo yo yo,....... wassssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppppp wid dat?

Comment

Jeff is it really necessary that you show how racist you are in every single post you make...it is getting REALLY annoying....I suppose we can't complain with anyone huh
            Click & Help

ONE

Comment

Originally posted by JeffinDEN
              Are you really as ignorant as you sound, or are you trying to impress someone? I could care less what race either one of you are. I am just curious why you would want to be perceived as someone that can't spell and talks like they are scumbag, drug addict ghetto thugs...

yo yo yo,....... wassssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppppp wid dat?

Jeff your too much.
              Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Originally posted by Santijet
                Jeff is it really necessary that you show how racist you are in every single post you make...it is getting REALLY annoying....I suppose we can't complain with anyone huh
                exactly, JeFF is just pissed of at me and jake becasue of a post we made about 2 monthes ago, also jeff i dont spell bad i type bad, jeff just because we use slang dont mean we are ignorant, infact your the ingronant one. your the one who dosent understand the hip-hop culture

Comment

infact your the ingronant one. your the one who dosent understand the hip-hop culture
                  Let me just translate that into English...

"...infact, YOU'RE the IGNORANT one. (wow, a full stop!) YOU'RE the one who DOESN'T understand the hip-hop culture."

And that sentence doesn't make sense anyway...
                  "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Tanuj, I hate to tell you this, but you spelt 'understand' as 'understant'
                    I walked across an empty land
                    I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
                    I felt the earth beneath my feet
                    Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

Thanks guys, I am enjoying this. And regardless of what you may think, I am far from being a racist. I just dislike ghetto slang.

Ya dig home boy?

:P

Comment

Tanuj, I hate to tell you this, but you spelt 'understand' as 'understant'

LOL, that was a typo, but what I "translated" was not a typo.
                        "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by Santijet
                          No, that's not being racist, he is just asking if they really are illiterate.

(Which they seem to be)
                          "You can run but you'll die tired."
                          Semper Fidelis
                          United States Marine Corp !

Comment

Thanks Robert, finally someone with reason.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffinDEN
                              Thanks guys, I am enjoying this. And regardless of what you may think, I am far from being a racist. I just dislike ghetto slang.

Ya dig home boy?

:P
                              i read off topic but rarely post but really dont see how your posts are racists, dont know what that guy is takling about

Comment

Working...
                              X