Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Porter Airlines finds MASSIVE fuel savings.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porter Airlines finds MASSIVE fuel savings.

Toronto, City of Raccoons, ON (PRWEB) November something 2008 -- Porter Airlines finds massive fuel savings with unique engine use and "production".

Passengers are ushered into the plane on the YTC tarmac and get ready for flight. But there is no push-back or engine start. Instead the crew go about their pre-flight dance while the captain does his speech dance over the intercom.

Then the "fuel savings" begin. The captain plays engine sounds over the intercom while grounds people slowly rock the plane back and forth while running outside with pictures of clouds strapped to their chests.

After about 2 1/2 hours of rocking and ramp rats running around with could pictures, whale sounds and sea surf come over the intercom. The captain promptly announces that we have arrived in Halifax.

Upon exiting the Q400, large fake walls with pictures of downtown Halifax and lobster fishermen are put up to give the impression that we are in Nova Scotia. Passengers are then routed to a fake YHZ-terminal-room. Upon entering, we are promptly told that there is a tsunami coming for Halifax and we have to return to Toronto.

The process reverses itself.

Upon release of this news article. All but seven people have caught on. The fuel savings "production" costs the lives of 33 raccoons.

A similar "production" is being set up for MDW which will involve gang shoot-outs and in-plane muggings. Along with the normal production set-up, a specially ordered burnt out shell of a Q400 with gang tags will be on display to encourage passengers to "go back to Toronto".

63% of the passengers returning from the MDW "production" will realize that they actaully live in a real live version of "MDW".
    I've booked 4 round trippers.
    My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

i wish i had the time you do

Comment

If the guys wearing the cloud pictures fall, does the plane crash?

Comment

Originally posted by YYZPICS View Post
        i wish i had the time you do
        I have a creative mind, that's all.

Comment

hahahahahahahahahaha

lmao nice one Cam

Nehal

Comment

Originally posted by Cam View Post
            I have a creative mind, that's all.
            Hmmm I'm not sure that's how I phrased it!

Comment

In-flight muggings are a great way to advertise the new service to MDW! They should do it on all flights out of YTZ.

Or maybe let rabid raccoons loose on select flights, and only give out the antidote with the purchase of 3 round trip tickets at full fare.

Innovative folks at Porter.
              sigpic
              http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Cam, of course you meant YTZ

Comment

Yea, YTZ....f-ing raccoons must have ate my computer cables.

Comment

Porter who?
                    TAP - Transportes Aéreos Portugueses

Voe mais alto. Fly higher.

www.flytap.com

Comment

Working...
                    X