No announcement yet.

The story behind the screenname...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have thought about changing my name over the years...but guess I better keep it...lol...
    I joined JP.net in June 2003 when I worked the ramp for Delta at HOU (Houston Hobby) working for Delta Global Services and it just seemed appropriate at the time since I was flying Delta alot spending my days off in California with my brother.

ContractorGuy would be the most appropriate for me now since I am not an airline employee any longer, I just get yelled at by airline passengers all the time...lol...although I must admit that Canadians are a helluva lot nicer then New Yorkers...hahahaha...or maybe RNwannabe since I have started school to become a nurse...lol...

Nah, guess I will just stick to DeltaFlyer...its certainly better then my real name...hahahaha...

Comment

Well... n777co wasn't my first choice. Before I came here I was a member of wings900.com and had pland on using the aircraft registion n777ua. 1) the 777 is my favorite aircraft. 2) UA is my favorite airline. When I tryed to register it said that that username was already used. So I started thinking "well I would like to keep the registion as my user name and the 777 but couldn't think of anything. Until my second favorite airline popped into my head Continental." I didn't want to use a registration that people might have to look up to know the meaning so I decided to just add co to the end of the 777. And ever sence it has kinda stuck.

Comment

Callufrax was a planet which featured in the Doctor Who story 'The Pirate Planet' (the second part of the Key to Time). I needed a new screenname, and was watching this at the time.

Comment

B = Boeing
          777 = my favourite aircraft when I signed up
          2 = no particular reference
          ADL = Adelaide, where I was born.

It came about that my favourite aircraft was a 777 which I like to fly "2" ADL.

Comment

I wanted something short and something to do with aviation. Initially I had spelled my username incorrectly as Foxtrop instead of Foxtrot, which is why I have 155 posts under Foxtrop. Yeah, it took me that long to know it was spelled incorrectly.

Comment

Mine means absolutely nothing, just a random series of letters and numbers.

Comment

my first name is Hugh

Comment

Only Ike and Jordan know the full story behind this. For the rest of you, lets keep it simple.

Crunk=hyper, crazy, out of control
                  415=San Francisco
                  balla=before I was fat, I was really good at basketball. But then my belly and white skin caught up with me.
                  sigpic
                  http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Working...
                  X