Major storm hits Colorado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major storm hits Colorado

Some pics, too dark to see rain. It is pouring so hard here, lights are flickering.

BTW, Copyright Ryan Richter. You may not reproduce, upload, or take credit for these photos.

Comment

I have a hard time doing these lightning shots, I get aout 1 in every 15 I take. Any way of improving this?

Comment

Originally posted by AIRLNRGUY
        I have a hard time doing these lightning shots, I get aout 1 in every 15 I take. Any way of improving this?
        Get much closer, right under it if you can!

Just kidding, nice shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Freightdogg
          Originally posted by AIRLNRGUY
          Get much closer, right under it if you can!

Just kidding, nice shots.
          Yeah, hold a golf club during the photos

Comment

Climb a tree :P
            Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

We ahve this software that came with our scanner that lets you upload stills from our camcorder, so I would go with that

But if that doesn't work, what I would suggest is go to the top a tall tower, get a piece of red poster board, write the words 'TAKE ME!' on it, and let the cloud read it.

By the way, that really works. Really.

Comment

Set the exposure for a long time, and put a cuff on so outside light doesn't sneak in.

Comment

Major storm Ryan? It didn't last more then about 15 minutes here in Centennial.....

Comment

Just about 10 minutes south did make a difference, my mom lives in Stonegate and I live about 10 miles south from there and she said it rained alot for a little time, here, it rained alot, a long time. I had my tripod out with an umbrella in one hand and my other on the shutter button, I just pulled my camera in before it really started up. That is the KOA tower to the left, incase you are wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by ATLcenter
                      We ahve this software that came with our scanner that lets you upload stills from our camcorder, so I would go with that
                      That would be great, do you know where I can buy that? What brand is it?

Comment

I did 16 second exposures. 16 sec is fun because you get multiple bolts on one image.

From earlier this summer
                        Sorry about the low quality. I had the night mode off

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Working...
                        X