No announcement yet.

Do you like Krispy Kreme donuts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The coffee is the reason why I don't buy my KK doughnuts @ KK. I buy them at QuikTrip (they usually have been on the shelf maybe an hour or two when I'm dropping in on my way to work. QT's coffee is always fresh and delicious.

Comment

I LOVE EM!!! 1 box every sunday!!!! i really have to watch it tho cant have to much fat everyday!
      Welcome to Buckeye City! They call me Mr.sniffles

Comment

I love those Krispy Kreme Donuts. But the bad thing is when you have one you have to have another and then another and so on. The closet one to me is Daily city, CA but soon there going to bring one to Millbrae, CA.

Nick

Comment

Originally posted by srbmod
          Just about every morning on the way to work I would eat three of them.
          And you're still with us in the land of the living? If it were me, I think my heart and arteries would have waved a white flag and given up by now. Either that or I'd be perpetually bouncing off the walls from all the sugar.

Originally posted by ptbodale
          No. for a decent donut you have to go to Tim Horton's.
          Oh, no! Not Tim Horton's!!! I have experienced Tim Horton's twice, and both times the doughnuts were stale and like cardboard. Urgh! OK, so maybe I haven't had GOOD Tim Horton's yet - both my experiences with Tim Horton's were at a roadhouse on the Queen Elizabeth Way outside Toronto.

For me, (and I am expecting to get flamed for this), Dunkin Donuts is the way to go!
          AIRIGAMI.NET
          http://www.airigami.net - The next generation of paper airliner modeling.

Comment

Never even HEARD of a Krispy Kreme donut!
            I walked across an empty land
            I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
            I felt the earth beneath my feet
            Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

Thats cause your in Cambridge... Nothin there except rain and green fields....

Gotta come to America for these!

DeltaASA16

Comment

T.H. had stale donuts. I would have given them H___. The Tim's at work in YYZ makes terrible coffee (they need some Javex in the urn I think), but here in Peterborough its pretty good. Try Country Style too. Their coffee is good.

Comment

I love them, but I don't have them too often since they're currently only on the other side of town and they aren't the most healthiest things around. They are opening up one very close to me in less than a month, though. It's been a while since I've had one...

Comment

There is no other donut!!!!

KK's are the ultimate!!!

Comment

When I work at the hotel on the weekends, I'll bring the KK's! Always a good treat and always enjoyed by everyone!

Comment

Dunkin Donuts is most definitly 100s of times better than KK.
                        The Ohio Player

Comment

Dunkin Donuts is most definitly 100s of times better than KK.
                          "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

I HAD MY B'DAY PARTY THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X