Biggest chart showdown: Britney vs Kylie on Nov 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest chart showdown: Britney vs Kylie on Nov 17

Britney Spears and Kylie Minogue will face a tough competition on Nov 17 (Worldwide) and Nov 18 in North America.

Britney's 4th new album (title TBA) was originally set to be released on Nov 25. However, Britney decided to bring back the release date 1 week earlier due to Alicia Keys' new album is out on the 25th. First single is "Me Against The Music".

Kylie Minogue's 9th album (title TBA, possible "Stay"), originally set to release in 2004. However, Robbie Williams decided not to release his Christmas album, so EMI switched the release date of Kylie's new album. New single "Slow", will be in stores on Nov 3.

Both Britney and Kylie will face stiff competition on the same week. Britney's popularity has gone up once again because "The Kiss" on the VMA. Kylie has always been the media's favourite star.
    Airline Route News
    Airline Route Map Drawings

OK, somebody skilled @ Photoshop take "The Kiss" and put Kylie in the place of Madonna.

Comment

Originally posted by srbmod
      OK, somebody skilled @ Photoshop take "The Kiss" and put Kylie in the place of Madonna.
      *drool*

Comment

"must develop photoshop skills"

Comment

frist is my last name, not a type-o

Comment

Britney's song is ok, it sounds like Like I Love You from Justin ...Haven't heard Kylie's but I suppose it will be better
            Click & Help

ONE

Comment

kylie britney kylie and britney together dancing with me
              My New Photo Name on JP.net is DutchAviation!!!!

why should we fight about wich aircraft manufactor is better..............

thats so childish....

because hey we all know boeing is better

Comment

A look on Britney and Kylie's new album producer/collabration:

Britney:
                The Neptunes, P. Diddy and Matrix, who have worked with Avril Lavigne.

Kylie:
                Ludacris, U2's Bono, Icelandic singer Emiliana Torrini and electronic funk producer Dan Carey (Mr Dan). Ludacris, Bono is unlikely to be featured in her new album, however.
                Airline Route News
                Airline Route Map Drawings

Comment

Working...
                X