Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As The World Turns

Important dates:

May 31-June 7 (possibly until June 16): Israeli biggest war exercise EVER.
    June 7: Election in Lebanon, Hizbullah will probably win.
    June 12: Election in Iran, Ahmadinejad will probably win.
    June 16: North Korean launch of long range missile. (probably above Japan)

I can only hope that when the bombs go off I'm at ground zero....because who the hell is goin to want to live through the aftermath?

Going to be interesting if Isreal decides to take out Iran's reactors how they do it. I don't see Obama or Iraq letting them use Iraqi airspace. Its very evident that Obama is not a supporter of Isreal and that they are in it alone for the next few years.

Comment

Originally posted by tommyalf View Post
      I can only hope that when the bombs go off I'm at ground zero....
      Well then, you just earned a new moniker:
      Major T. J. "King" Kong

Him done rode the bomb down to ground zero!!

Just kidding Tom. The world is indeed getting scarier and weirder everyday!!
      T

Comment

Originally posted by twagenknecht View Post
        Well then, you just earned a new moniker:
        Major T. J. "King" Kong

Him done rode the bomb down to ground zero!!

Just kidding Tom. The world is indeed getting scarier and weirder everyday!!
        T
        "Gentlemen this is the war room! You can't fight in the war room!"

Greatest movie ever made!

Comment

Major T. J. "King" Kong: Survival kit contents check. In them you'll find: one forty-five caliber automatic; two boxes of ammunition; four days' concentrated emergency rations; one drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible; one hundred dollars in rubles; one hundred dollars in gold; nine packs of chewing gum; one issue of prophylactics; three lipsticks; three pair of nylon stockings. Shoot, a fella' could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff.

Comment

Hello? Hello, Dimitri? Listen, I can't hear too well, do you suppose you could turn the music down just a little? Oh, that's much better. Yes. Fine, I can hear you now, Dimitri. Clear and plain and coming through fine. I'm coming through fine too, eh? Good, then. Well then as you say we're both coming through fine. Good. Well it's good that you're fine and I'm fine. I agree with you. It's great to be fine.

Now then Dimitri. You know how we've always talked about the possibility of something going wrong with the bomb. The bomb, Dimitri. The hydrogen bomb. Well now what happened is, one of our base commanders, he had a sort of, well he went a little funny in the head. You know. Just a little... funny. And uh, he went and did a silly thing.

Well, I'll tell you what he did, he ordered his planes... to attack your country.

Comment

This has got to be Sellers at his very best. I actually watched this on the way back from Germany ...twice! I think that those around me thought I was nutters by the way I was laughing...and that at a B/W film. Love it.

Comment

Working...
              X