No announcement yet.

Four inch tall live Alien being found in Pakistan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

turbotracker, Skardu is in Northern Areas http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Areas preferred to be known as Gilgit-Baltistan by locals, this region is part of Kashmir and not NWFP although they seem to share similar cultural and physical traits to people of that province rather than Kashmir.

Parts of Western Pakistan http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NWFP which is almost like Afghanistan are unwelcoming to foreigners but not all of the region, Eastern Pakistan is traditionally more Indian culturally and racially and rarely is a problem for western visitors.

As for the numerous ignorant replies perhaps largely motivated by the stuipid comments in youtube itself, stoning rule is only for adultery as it was in Christianity long time before it was watered down and done away with by intervention from people.

According to experts stoning rule is meant as discouragement, meaning people should be afraid of this and not indulge in an act in which they might be caught and it may result in the rule being applied to them.

As it is 99% of people in adultry are never caught in the act and even if suspected of having an affair there is never any evidence of physical acts, therefore even according to Islam they cannot be punished.

Comment

Originally posted by tommyalf View Post
      Exactly, but drop a muslim into the middle of Texas and I can bet a Texan won't stone or behead them...drop a white Christian American into Eastern Pakistan and it might not turn out as well for them.
      How many times have you been to Pakistan?

How many times have you lived in Texas?

How many times have you personally witnessed and/or dealt with blatant racism (based solely on your ethnicity and/or race)?

How many times have you read the Quran?

Oh, and here's the kicker - have you ever studied Islam and/or Muslim culture?

So, exactly how are you qualified to comment?
      Whatever is necessary, is never unwise.

Comment

Originally posted by tommyalf View Post
        Stoning is a typical Muslim Welcoming tradition to all things not Islamic.
        Um, dear - please, don't throw stones (don't pardon the pun) when you live within the confines of a fragile logic.

"And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him." Leviticus 24:16.

"If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her; Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city." Deuteronomy 22:23-24

"If an ox gore a man or a woman, that they die: then the ox shall be surely stoned." Exodus 21:28

"If any man take a wife, and go in unto her, and hate her ... and say, I took this woman, and when I came to her, I found her not a maid: Then shall the father of the damsel, and her mother, take and bring forth the tokens of the damsel's virginity unto the elders of the city in the gate: And the damsel's father shall say ... these are the tokens of my daughter's virginity. And they shall spread the cloth before the elders of the city. ... But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel: Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die," Deuteronomy 22:13-21

"They found a man that gathered sticks upon the sabbath day. ... And the LORD said unto Moses, The man shall be surely put to death: all the congregation shall stone him with stones.... And all the congregation brought him without the camp, and stoned him with stones, and he died; as the LORD commanded Moses." Numbers 15:32-56

Just a few. Now, I have to ask, can you guess which book these excerpts were taken from? Or, as I assume, your blatant bigotry will not allow you to admit...
        Whatever is necessary, is never unwise.

Comment

Working...
        X