Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Jackson Dies!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by tommyalf View Post
    OJ was found not guilty by the courts too..just means you don't go to jail. BTW you totally glanced over if it was alright that he publicly said he enjoyed sharing his bed with children. If there is a hell hopefully he's burning in it right about now
    Why have a justice system when we are so quick to judge based on news reports. Screw the evidence i say.
    Sam Rudge
    A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

    Comment


    • #47
      Finally a Political leader who tells the truth...

      Comment


      • #48
        Congressman King was just on Bill O'Reilly as well as Reverend Al Sharpton. Interesting discussion, both points of view. It's on again at 8:00 PM Pacific Time.

        I'm fine with honoring Michael Jackson's music and philanthropic efforts. The other stuff, I think he's getting judged by a higher source right now.

        Also, as for the cost of the memorial, here's something on it from our local ABC Station if you are interested.

        Last edited by 11Fan; 2009-07-09, 20:59. Reason: Correct spellcheck errors: philanthropic, which came out pal anthropic

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by tommyalf View Post
          BTW you totally glanced over if it was alright that he publicly said he enjoyed sharing his bed with children.
          No it's not alright. But that does not mean he molested them or did anything wrong with them. Part of the blame lies with the parents. People who allow their children to spend nights with a stranger, don't deserve to be a parent!

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by tommyalf View Post
            Not Guilty doesnt mean not innocent.
            Funny though, i thought not guilty meant not guilty.

            Guess i was wrong in the good ol' US of A.
            Sam Rudge
            A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

            Comment


            • #51
              I don't know this guy...

              First of all, I don't know this guy but I do know Michael Jackson. I am sure many around the world (which is so bloody out of this world obvious) do not know this guy but they do know Michael Jackson. So when this guy dies, he will not get the same recognition or air time as Michael Jackson.

              This guy is a nobody in front of Michael Jackson. Secondly, he does not know how to sing and dance yet carry himself in a professional or sophisticated manner in front of the camera. The video is itself very low-end class or not professional at all.

              You call this is an American congressman? I thought he was a tourist in a third world country. Seriously.

              Originally posted by tommyalf View Post
              Finally a Political leader who tells the truth...




              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Simpleboy View Post
                Funny though, i thought not guilty meant not guilty.

                Guess i was wrong in the good ol' US of A.

                You are wrong. Not guilty doesn't mean you are innocent of the charges, it simply means the jury could not convict because the evidence left reasonable doubt of the crime. I served on a jury where we found someone not guilty because the prosecutor couldn't make the case because key evidence was obtained without warrant. We all knew the guy did the crime but you don't convict someone based on a feeling you convict them based on evidence and the evidence wasn't there.

                Let me ask all the Jacko supporters this..simple question. Do you find it a bit odd that Jacko said on TV in a court room that he shared his bed with children? The guy may have been talented and changed the music world but he was disgusting pig.
                Last edited by tommyalf; 2009-07-10, 01:42.

                Comment


                • #53
                  The question you are asking Michael Jackson supporters should have been asked at his Memorial in Los Angeles. I do not recall you asking you this question as I did not see you on national TV or hear about you. I strongly suggest that you immediately call local preferrably national Television news networks and schedule some airtime for yourself. Do care to let me know when you have received airtime with CNN, MSNBC and other major networks so that we can all see you on TV asking this question. Please do gladly make use of this once in a lifetime opportunity. My advice to you is to secure as many sponsors as you possibly can for yourself as airtime is very, very expensive.


                  Originally posted by tommyalf View Post
                  You are wrong. Not guilty doesn't mean you are innocent of the charges, it simply means the jury could not convict because the evidence left reasonable doubt of the crime. I served on a jury where we found someone not guilty because the prosecutor couldn't make the case because key evidence was obtained without warrant. We all knew the guy did the crime but you don't convict someone based on a feeling you convict them based on evidence and the evidence wasn't there.

                  Let me ask all the Jacko supporters this..simple question. Do you find it a bit odd that Jacko said on TV in a court room that he shared his bed with children? The guy may have been talented and changed the music world but he was disgusting pig.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by tommyalf View Post
                    You are wrong. Not guilty doesn't mean you are innocent of the charges, it simply means the jury could not convict because the evidence left reasonable doubt of the crime. I served on a jury where we found someone not guilty because the prosecutor couldn't make the case because key evidence was obtained without warrant. We all knew the guy did the crime but you don't convict someone based on a feeling you convict them based on evidence and the evidence wasn't there.

                    Let me ask all the Jacko supporters this..simple question. Do you find it a bit odd that Jacko said on TV in a court room that he shared his bed with children? The guy may have been talented and changed the music world but he was disgusting pig.
                    I find it very odd, but none of us have seen all the evidence, i recall watching tv and one juror said they would have liked to see evidence he did anything sexual with the children, thats what the juror asked for when interviewed after the trail.
                    Im pretty damn sure if MJ's defense lawyers managed to suppress some evidence that would have got him convicted we would have all heard about it. But i havent heard of such evidence have you? If you havent, what do you know that none of us do know which makes you so sure he did it?

                    And dont give me this reasonable doubt bullshit, reasonable doubt can occurr for many reasons, one as you mentioned, bad warrant etc, one police didnt investigate a different potential suspect, or holy shit would you believe it, hes innocent.
                    Sam Rudge
                    A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Simpleboy View Post
                      I find it very odd, but none of us have seen all the evidence, i recall watching tv and one juror said they would have liked to see evidence he did anything sexual with the children, thats what the juror asked for when interviewed after the trail.
                      Im pretty damn sure if MJ's defense lawyers managed to suppress some evidence that would have got him convicted we would have all heard about it. But i havent heard of such evidence have you? If you havent, what do you know that none of us do know which makes you so sure he did it?

                      And dont give me this reasonable doubt bullshit, reasonable doubt can occurr for many reasons, one as you mentioned, bad warrant etc, one police didnt investigate a different potential suspect, or holy shit would you believe it, hes innocent.

                      Amazing how the supporters think hes innocent even after MJs own statements about sharing his bed with children and the fact he settled the civil lawsuit against him for the accusations of child molestation...talk about being nothing more then sheep. Is your love for him that great that you ignore the man's own words...or is it perhaps you see nothing wrong with sharing a bed with under age children?

                      The hypocrisy with his death is awesome...artists who would have nothing to do with him while he was alive came out in droves to memorialize him....awesome.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by tommyalf View Post
                        Amazing how the supporters think hes innocent even after MJs own statements about sharing his bed with children and the fact he settled the civil lawsuit against him for the accusations of child molestation...talk about being nothing more then sheep. Is your love for him that great that you ignore the man's own words...or is it perhaps you see nothing wrong with sharing a bed with under age children?

                        The hypocrisy with his death is awesome...artists who would have nothing to do with him while he was alive came out in droves to memorialize him....awesome.
                        Find me one part where i say i love him

                        Im not a MJ supporter, dont even get me started, i just find it terribly amusing that you guys have decided hes wrong when your best prosecutors cant convince a 12 person jury that its the case. Im not saying hes not guilty because im a fan of his, Im saying hes not guilty because after several months of trials he got found not guilty by people who have SEEN the evidence. Like i said, have you got any damning evidence that was made inadmissable in his trial? otherwise, hell, all you've got is him saying, yeah ive been in a bed with a child, Ive been in my bed with many girls, and no i havent slept with them all. (how i wish though )

                        And plenty of people settle things out of court, just because its easier. Many doctors do it to avoid the expense and publicity of a trial with regards to malpractice, in civil suits the burden of proof is lower.

                        All im sticking up for here is YOUR justice system which is founded on the idea that you are INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.

                        You guys always go on about how great your country is, yet you give up some of the founding ideas of your country as soon as its not convenient to you.
                        Sam Rudge
                        A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          I always thought it was innocent until proven guilty too...but I digress.
                          >>
                          MJ obviously had serious mental issues. It's funny how your status in society determines how people look at you. If he was poor, he would have been locked up. Middle class (with good health care coverage) he would have been placed on disability and sent to therapy. Rich and famous - he's just eccentric. >>
                          >>
                          I surely do not condone a grown man sleeping in the same bed as a child, but do you believe that this guy had a clue as to what is right and wrong? The guy lived in an isolated bubble compounded by the fact that he was completely nuts. Now we add pills to the mix...>>
                          >>
                          Why don't I see anybody questioning as to why his father got away with being an abusive parent? Oh that's right, they were rich and eccentric.>>

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Why don't I see anybody questioning as to why his father got away with being an abusive parent? Oh that's right, they were rich and eccentric.>>
                            I agree, his father was a total scumbag who abused his kids and should be behind bars. I don't care what kind of bubble MJ lived in that doesn't excuse or give him a pass when it comes to personal responsibility, which he had none of.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              What did this family ever do to you in the first place? All they ever did was provide world class entertainment. They never took away from anybody. They instead gave. I am in no way a Jackson family fan or support all the not so nice things that happened. However, you should instead focus on bringing about the change in this world that you would like to see. No matter how you look at this, for better or worse, let the man rest in peace while you should focus on bringing peace to modern America.

                              By the way, Michael Jackson was literally one of America's famous and greatest ambassadors. What did you do for America recently?

                              Originally posted by tommyalf View Post
                              I agree, his father was a total scumbag who abused his kids and should be behind bars. I don't care what kind of bubble MJ lived in that doesn't excuse or give him a pass when it comes to personal responsibility, which he had none of.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Dantheman View Post
                                They never took away from anybody. They instead gave.
                                I don't particularly want to be involved in this imbroglio, but I'm sure I paid for the music CD's I bought....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X