Got 87,000,000,000 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Myblock
    your country is still in the stone ages measuring with the imperial system. Get with the times and go metric, you're pissing off the rest of the world by not doing it.
    I miss kilometres and metres and litres and centimetres and grams and kilograms...
    AIRIGAMI.NET
    http://www.airigami.net - The next generation of paper airliner modeling.

Comment

New Type from Saddam Hussan on Al-Arabiya TV (He want the American to go out of his country!)

And tonight Al-Sahaf (Iraqi minister of Info) on Abu-Dhabi TV

These both TV chaneels can be watched in North America and Europ Free-To-Air

Abu-Dhabi in UK on SKY (FREE)
      15 Nov is my Birth day! I want A340? pls dad pls mom LOL

Comment

Originally posted by sv
        These both TV chaneels can be watched in North America
        Really? I don't recall seeing Abu Dhabi TV on my channel line-up.
        AIRIGAMI.NET
        http://www.airigami.net - The next generation of paper airliner modeling.

Comment

JeffinDEN:
          I've seen you throw around the term "liberal garbage" a few times. I think you may want to do some research on what that word means, more specifically, on the many meanings and interpretations of the word "liberal". The spectrum os so incredibly broad, that your comments on "liberals" are almost meaningless. At least define what you mean if you want to be taken seriously. (Incidently, the Iraq issue was hardly a left-wing - right-wing issue (assuming that's what you meant) - the correlation was minimal at best.)

Here's a link for your first lesson on the word liberal:

I think it best that we decide what is a threat to us, not some one livng in Germany or France.
          I take it you were referring to me. I also noticed how you didn't say UK. You crack me up man, because I'm a guest worker here, and I spent the first 27 years of my life living less than 1000 miles from where you live. Nonetheless, in the future I'll ask you personally for permission to make a comment on issues concerning the US.
          Apparently comments coming from 50°7'N and 8° 41'E are unworthy.

Comment

Got $87,000,000,000 ?
            nope, to many zeros....

Comment

Working...
            X