Age-restrictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Age-restrictions

What is the age of the oldest man youve heard of who fulfilled the age-restricitions of his dream-job? Or in other words, is 35 way to old to have a grip on your dream job?! All companies that I can reach from here say that 35 is too old!

I dont ask without reason, I am 31 now, and for most of the jobs I dreamt of when I left the army (at the age of 20) I did not have the reference at that time. So what can I do now, commit suicide or work as scavenger?

That does not seem like a life to me.
    The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
    The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
    And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
    This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

In Germany, that also depends strongly on your education. Finishing your studies here at 31 is not uncommon, so most entry level position that require a college degree should be open (the exact position depending on your education, of course).
    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=21893

Comment

You may have to modify your dreams a bit, because not everything is possible...

But, it's never too late to pursue your dreams! There may be more limitations and hurdles, but I truly believe that you should keep trying.

You may get a 1000 "No thank you"s, but it only takes one "Yes", right?

Comment

Originally posted by LH-B744 View Post
        So what can I do now, commit suicide or work as scavenger?
        I'd recommend the former. Scavenging sounds like a lot of work, plus the world isn't exactly underpopulated,.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Malone View Post
          I'd recommend the former. Scavenging sounds like a lot of work, plus the world isn't exactly underpopulated,.
          Yes, maybe nobody needs young people who are willing to take the difficulties of a qualified education.

So, who are you?
          The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
          The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
          And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
          This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Working...
          X