Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Al Gore and Obama is Linea (destroyer of worlds).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy shit lets all freak out!

Comment

Originally posted by Fear_of_Flying
      I love it when people cry, "I want the government to stay out of our lives!" Let's look at a tiny sliver of your day. Did you drive Junior to school this morning? If you did, you drove him on a public road regulated by hundreds of statutes in a vehicle that met an equal number of government standards. I hope you had your license, insurance and registration with you. In the back seat, seatbelt securely fastened, Junior held his Lunchables, kept safe from contamination thanks to the FDA. When you arrived at the publicly funded school building, in a location safe from environmental hazards, and constructed according to public building codes, you could be sure that the if the fire marshall hadn't already dropped by in the last few months, he'll be there soon. Junior will be delivered a curriculum with state and national standards probably by state-certified instructors. When you pick him up, he might have a slip issued by the public health nurse advising that someone in his class has pink eye... Which particle of our lives, exactly, would you like the government to stay out of? And if you're not willing to give up some of the above - at least some of which could be argued the government handles with reasonable competence - then they might just need a few of your pennies to pay for it. I have no political allegiances, either, but slogans such as "we need smaller government" don't bear scrutiny very well without identifying where, exactly, you do or do not want the government's grubby hands to be.
      Oh come on, that's a pretty absurd argument.

We all realize that by living in a civilized nation, there's always going to be government, government services, and the taxes that go along with it. I have no problem paying my share of essential services like roads, consumer protection agencies, emergency services, public education (even though my kids WILL be going to private school), etc. etc.

What I do have a problem with is spending taxpayer money on completely unnecessary programs and handouts that never have, and never will, work.

The thought of paying into a compulsory social security program that will never be around by the time I'm eligible to receive my contributions back, and that was only created by necessity because a bunch of idiots couldn't properly manage their retirement savings to begin with, makes me sick.

The thought of our government handing out our hard-earned tax dollars to organizations like Hamas ($1 billion), known voter-fraud organizers like ACORN ($4 billion), an unnecessary war ($500 billion), and serial welfare recipients who'd rather sit on their asses than get out and get a job (God knows how many $trillions) infuriates me. I worked hard to earn those dollars, certainly a lot harder than the government did to take them from me, and to see them going to what I consider wasteful and inappropriate spending is saddening.

When I see a government proposing new legislation that will give itself complete control over private enterprise and free speech when the very conditions that IT sets as the benchmark are met, it makes me wary. You know, in most cases (outside of military coups), dictatorships weren't created in a day. They were built up gradually over years and years with seemingly innocuous new, restrictive laws being passed and accumulating over time. One day people opened their eyes, saw what had happened, and said "how the hell did we get here?" Only then, it was too late; their power was gone.

Do I think that's the intention of the current administration? I don't know. All I do know is that there's only one reason that any government could ever need "emergency control of the internet," and it's nothing as genuine as a real national emergency. We know for a fact this government has proposed it, now the only question is why.

And just to be clear, as I said before, the Patriot Act, which was put in place by "my side," was to me just as scary and unconstitutional as all this stuff Obama's doing.
      Trump is an idiot!
      Vote Democrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Kilroy View Post
        And just to be clear, as I said before, the Patriot Act, which was put in place by "my side," was to me just as scary and unconstitutional as all this stuff Obama's doing.
        Yea, because trying to reform one of the most expensive and ineffecient health care systems in the world sure is just as bad as breaking international law, invading a country on false pretenses, falsifying information and lying to the world, putting the US in a state of fear, taking away basic freedoms with the Patriot Act and all of that stuff.

Comment

I rather like the idea that I can somehow lose two fingers and have them re-attached for free.

Comment

Originally posted by ATFS_Crash
            Lord Al Gore

Al Gore says earth's core is millions of degrees
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BooOfsZgac

There is only one goddess Gaia and Al Gore is her prophet
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns_4pzfOSTc

The temperature at the core maybe only as high as 7000 degrees Celsius (The Worldbook Encyclopedia. Chicago: Worldbook, 1999: 20-21)

Al Gore thinks the Earth is actually hotter than the Sun
            http://www.examiner.com/x-21818-Virg...r-than-the-Sun

Al Gore and his snobbish hysterical ignorant global warming cult are destroying the environment and wrecking this country morally and financially.

Part of me wants to laugh at the stupidity of Al Gore and his followers; another part of me is scared that such ignorance, snobbishness, greed and hatred could be so popular under the guise of political correctness.

Should you not be more worried that you belong to a nation who voted these idiots to office? I'll throw in a few Bushes for free in the idiot bag. Compared to that stupidity global warming is peanuts.
            Per
            Ancient Mariner
            Certified above and below...................sea level.

Comment

wrecking this country morally and financially.
              I've heard the climate change debate blamed for many things, but wrecking America morally?

Comment

wow......now i know why i never come here anymore.....
                August 29th will be the worst day of the year.

Comment

Lord Al Gore

Al Gore says earth's core is millions of degrees
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BooOfsZgac
                  I hope they give the man a Noble Prize. This time in physics. He is too much of a genus to have just one Noble Prize. Besides, he deserves to have at least one more than Barack Husain.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter_K View Post
                    I hope they give the man a Noble Prize. This time in physics. He is too much of a genus to have just one Noble Prize. Besides, he deserves to have at least one more than Barack Husain.
                    He should get another one

Comment

The temperature at the core maybe only as high as 7000 degrees Celsius (The Worldbook Encyclopedia. Chicago: Worldbook, 1999: 20-21)
                      Al Gore is absolutely right, the earth's core temperature does indeed go as high as 0.007 million degrees.
                      "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

what,so this proves that global warming isnt true??typical fox

Comment

Above your head? Don't like facts? Don't like logic? Don't like morals? That's why you don't like Fox.

The global warming alarmists are obfuscating the facts. Some of the evidence seems to suggest that there has been cooling for the last several years.

It proves that the debate is not over, contrary to what your Führers Al Gore and Obama says. It suggests that Al Gore's and Obama's henchmen will do their best to obfuscate the facts and to misrepresent the facts.
                          Several years? If you cherry pick data I can show anything I want to. This is not about what is happening over the past several years - its about a trend that has been evident over decades. The world did in fact cool in 1991 and 1992 - all due to the erruption of the Mt Pinatubo volcano. Select and use data from those two years and you can prove cooling. Step back to a much larger timefreame and you can prive warming is a fact.

The real question is is it anthropogenic or not.

Comment

Originally posted by ZilogMan View Post
                            Mr. Kilroy, can't you add "Faschism" (and all its forms) in the forbidden words list, like ****, ****, ******* and such?
                            Its better to promote free speech. There is enough censorship of free speech already so lets not add to it.

If this subject bores you there is plenty of other forum threads and websites to look at instead.

This message is directed at everyone and not just the user who has posted the quoted message

For those who are still interested in this subject I say that if you are a supporter of this then please be prepared for a mass tax increase on a lot of things covering both avaition and motoring. Here in my country we have a Advance Passenger Duty tax of ten pounds for every passenger entering the country (I think i've got it right). Also all forms of aviation fuels and motor fuels will have the percentge of tax raised considerably.

All these taxes will be raised considerably sometime not long after the copenhagen treaty this month. At the earliest we could see it happen in the later end of December 09

I think that covers it at a bare basic level. I do belive what ATFS is saying but I will not force it upon you. Instead if any of you are interested in studying this issue in greater detail then please contact me via PM.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by ATFS_Crash View Post
                              .......................Thanks to liberal fascism we are sending much of our manufacturing and jobs overseas under the guise of saving the environment; yet often these manufacturing jobs and up in places where there is less environmental regulation; so in the end the policies of liberal fascism is increasing pollution and the damage done to the environment, and it’s also wrecking our economy and contributing to sweatshop labor (unsafe horrible working conditions for low wages. Exploiting foreigners.).
                              Or perhaps unregulated capitalism?

Comment

Working...
                              X