Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

post a pic of you self...and have the ladies (jess) vote :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think "hot" is a degrading term that implies sexual gratifiction only. Beauty is not only a condition of a physical appearance, but also of within.
    I like this girl because she makes me feel happy and I greatly enjoy spending time with her. But I enjoy ALL the aspects of her beauty not just one...

-Clovis

Comment

Oh shut up Romeo.

I know what your saying though Clovis. Thats awesome that you found a girl like. Do EVERYTHING to keep her, unlike what I did when I had a broad such as this. Don't anything for granted.
      Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
        I think "hot" is a degrading term that implies sexual gratifiction only. Beauty is not only a condition of a physical appearance, but also of within.
        I like this girl because she makes me feel happy and I greatly enjoy spending time with her. But I enjoy ALL the aspects of her beauty not just one...

-Clovis

I thought the day Clovis would say this would be the day I get a hurricane.

What timing.

Comment

Kinda nice to find a guy who can look beyond a girl's skin. I've always felt that being pretty is not the best thing about any girl. It counts, but I'd much rather have a girlfriend who has brains, but lacks looks over a girl who is very good looking, but shows no signs of intelligence. Because beauty will deteriorate with age, but knowledge usually stands.

Comment

And so the true casanova's are revealed... j/k
            "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Well Well Well .. your babysitter has a day off of work and checks in to find you guys arguing over who is the bigger stud and who has a hot girlfriend, etc. It would seem that leaving you all unattended for so long has lead to chaos.

I do, however, give "props" to Clovis. He seems to get what digging a chick is all about. It's more then having a girl that's hot or whatever. It's really about being able to have a conversation with the person, and to enjoy the same types of things, though still have your own interests, etc. You all could learn a lot from him.

Comment

but I'd much rather have a girlfriend who has brains, but lacks looks over a girl who is very good looking, but shows no signs of intelligence.
                Ooo lucky me...mine has both...

PHLY Girl, yeah we (or at least I) was wondering where you and AmyB had gone... AMy has pretty much abandoned us I guess she likes arguing at the TAF better... lol
                Also, it's not only about having similar interests. Both of us have some really different ones, but that way we each see something new and try something different..its fun..

-Clovis

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
                  but I'd much rather have a girlfriend who has brains, but lacks looks over a girl who is very good looking, but shows no signs of intelligence.
                  Ooo lucky me...mine has both...

PHLY Girl, yeah we (or at least I) was wondering where you and AmyB had gone... AMy has pretty much abandoned us I guess she likes arguing at the TAF better... lol
                  Also, it's not only about having similar interests. Both of us have some really different ones, but that way we each see something new and try something different..its fun..

-Clovis

Clovis...

Nay, Nay, Nay...I might not be talkin' but I'm usually watchin'. As for TAF? I'd say that most people would find me more frequently at AD.com (duh! )

Comment

Originally posted by Longreach747
                    me in need of a wash! :P
                    Thats not you, it's Bono!!!
                    I walked across an empty land
                    I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
                    I felt the earth beneath my feet
                    Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

Ok, minivote. Which picture of me shall I post, the standard one or the UN-censored angel one that Derf did? :P

Comment

A new one next to the boat your fixing up. I wanna see the boat!!!!! And you too of course.

Comment

here is an OLD foto of my girl she looks really young but she is 15(uwhhh maurice that IS young) http://images.cu2.nl/cu2.nl/163/294/9/pics/0.jpg[/url]
                          My New Photo Name on JP.net is DutchAviation!!!!

why should we fight about wich aircraft manufactor is better..............

thats so childish....

because hey we all know boeing is better

Comment

Originally posted by mikecweb
                            A new one next to the boat your fixing up. I wanna see the boat!!!!! And you too of course.
                            Boat is still not ready! Mid October maybe!

Comment

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! lol

Comment

Indeed, lucky for you! You have found the one. However, the ratio of beautiful AND intelligent girls to beautiful OR intelligent girls is a bit low where I live.

Comment

Working...
                                X