clovis :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clovis :(

clovis- im not gonna get real serious about this cause its just a forum and u was just jokin around. when you said "hold it down my nigger" i didnt think that was right of you. i dont think your racest but iv seen pic of you and when a white dude calls me a nigger i dont think they have respect for other races. if this happend in person i would have knocked you. in this case i just wanna make sure it wont happen again and i would like a simpile aplogie.
    frist is my last name, not a type-o

How is he supposed to know your black?

Comment

first off all it just simply a bad thing to say about any balck person any way, and i have posted a pic in the post a friggin pic and i have said it befor. even if i wasnt black its still a bad thing to say about black people

Comment

true true true frist and it real is a demining word to some black people

i really dont think any1 should say ni**er no mattr what race.
        Welcome to Buckeye City! They call me Mr.sniffles

Comment

thanks jake, i dont want to start war with clovis and i dont want jeff get in this and argue with jeff about callin people ni**gers, i think we can all agree that when people who arnt black call blacks ni**gers its just plain wrong. all i ask for is a little aplogie and to make sure that this dosent happen again.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffinDEN
            How is he supposed to know your black?
            Jeff, that is irrelevant. The word "ni**er" is essentially offensive in almost any context. It is fairly universal. In the same way, if I were to call you a "c*nt", it would be offensive regardless of whether you were male or female.

That said, I am absolutely convinced that Clovis meant no offense!
            AIRIGAMI.NET
            http://www.airigami.net - The next generation of paper airliner modeling.

Comment

Originally posted by fristclass
              i think we can all agree that when people who arnt black call blacks ni**gers its just plain wrong. .
              There you go Airigami......... someone who is black saying it is ok as long as your black.

Just as it would be wrong to call you a Dick, even if I was just joking. I can think it, but you wouldn't know it, so which is worse? Saying it or thinking it? :P

?

Stupid thread.........

Comment

I'm just repeatin Snoop D-O-double-G

-Clovis

Comment

I can think it, but you wouldn't know it, so which is worse? Saying it or thinking it?
                  Clearly it is better to think it. To analogize with a very wise saying, "tis better people to think you are a fool than for you to open your mouth and prove it." In this way, better for people to think you are offensive than for you to post such a thing and prove it.

There you go Airigami......... someone who is black saying it is ok as long as your black.
                  Riiiiiiiiiight. Obviously fristclass can answer this better than I, but I would have to assume that it is a case of different levels of offensiveness. If a black person calls another black person a "ni**er", then obviously it will be less offensive than if it were a white person saying it. But it still does not make such a statement, made by any person, black, white, red, purple, tangerine, azure, stucco, whatever, totally devoid of any level of offensiveness.

Stupid thread.........
                  Yeh. I agree. This probably could have been solved just as effectively if fristclass just sent a PM to clovis.

Anyways, I've got sh!tloads of work to do and I'm done with this thread.
                  AIRIGAMI.NET
                  http://www.airigami.net - The next generation of paper airliner modeling.

Comment

i would say that i would be less ofended if a nother black person called me a ni**er, i simply dont use the word, but if a black person calles another black person a ni**er than theres a slim chance that they would be racest against there own race, ni**ger is simply a hate word, yeah maybe i should have sent clovis a PM but the thing is i cant delet the post know, also a couple of people read how clovis said "hold it down my ni**er" and they requested that i make a post about it, so we could patch things up, and jeff u seem to i dis like me, every post i do that isnt perfect or has something in it you dont agree with u always have to come up in it and be disrespectful. it seems to me it all started when i posted the syrics to a song and u and me have some different opinons, ever since then uv been acting dis respectful to me, that post with the song in it was 2 months ago

Comment

And for our next lesson we shall be investigating use of the full stop.
                      I walked across an empty land
                      I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
                      I felt the earth beneath my feet
                      Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

Originally posted by Katamarino
                        And for our next lesson we shall be investigating use of the full stop.
                        ROTFLMAO!!!
                        "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by fristclass
                          uv been acting dis respectful to me,
                          Sorry Frist, respect is earned, not automatic.

Comment

I just thought I'd add my 2 cents worth into this topic. I have to agree with Fristclass and Airigami on this topic.

I will make it clear that I am white, but if I'd be black I would find it very disrespectful to be called a ni**er too, even if it is meant as a joke. Having said that I'm pretty sure Clovis meant it as a joke and didn't mean any harm by that, but that's still something that shouldn't be said. I also agree that this topic could have been avoided if a PM was sent to Clovis asking for an apology.

Sorry Frist, respect is earned, not automatic.
                            As for the topic of respect (or lack of respect), from the posts written by Fristclass, I don't really see any reason for someone to disrespect him - I realize his spelling and grammar is not the greatest, but I have not seen a disrespectful post by Fristclass, therefore I have no reason to not have respect for him. And Jeff, your views might be different on this topic, and everyone has rights to have their own opinions - usually I agree with most things you post, and you've earned my respect as well, but we'll just have to agree to disagree on this subject.

I'm pretty much done ranting about this topic, I think it's time to move on now....

Comment

Y'all gots ta chill out

-Cloves

Comment

Working...
                              X