clovis :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darcy
    And Jeff, your views might be different on this topic, and everyone has rights to have their own opinions - ...
    Thanks Darcy, agreeing to disagree is what keeps things interesting. I don't disrespect Frist, I just have no respect for someone who is obviously smarter then the lifestyle he portrays here. If he is offended by the word nigger, he has every right to be. I never called him that, neither did Clovis. All of this was instigated by him. And I think we all know why.

I'll leave it at that.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffinDEN
      Thanks Darcy, agreeing to disagree is what keeps things interesting. I don't disrespect Frist, I just have no respect for someone who is obviously smarter then the lifestyle he portrays here. If he is offended by the word nigger, he has every right to be. I never called him that, neither did Clovis. All of this was instigated by him. And I think we all know why.

I'll leave it at that.
      I see what you mean, that makes sense. To be honest, I don't even recall Clovis calling Frist a nigger in any posts, so I don't even know the full story behind the whole thing.

Originally posted by Leftseat86
      Y'all gots ta chill out

-Cloves
      I think that's a great idea. This thread seems to have gone on long enough, I think we've heard everyone's side of this story....time to give this thread a rest.

Comment

yeah see I never called anyone a "nig*er", thats not something I would say in a serious meaningfull way to anybody. FC said he would PM Jake, Jake said "aight", so I came back in ma 50 cent mode and said "Yeah fo real holdin it down ma niggas "

-Clovis

Comment

Nigger
          1. Used as a disparaging term for a Black person: “You can only be destroyed by believing that you really are what the white world calls a nigger” (James Baldwin).

2. Showing ignorance

Ignorant
          1. Lacking education or knowledge.

2. Showing or arising from a lack of education or knowledge: an ignorant mistake.

3. Unaware or uninformed.

Hmm..
          "You can run but you'll die tired."
          Semper Fidelis
          United States Marine Corp !

Comment

i had a fear this topic would turn out this way. i was hoping for something different but its not going to happen. because this is going no where we might as well stop posting on this pariculare post. And i will try to earn jeffs respect, although if i need better typing skills to do that then it might not gonna happen. i dont think i said iv said any thing really bad to offend any one, also i will try to respect jeff.

(i made this post really quick and hopfully i wont get any pm's telling me hwo many mistakes i just made )
            frist is my last name, not a type-o

Comment

Frist,
              I am sure I am not the only one seeing this. But after reading the above post, I would doubt it was written by you. It sounds like it came from a completely different person. Typing skill is not what I was talking about. But enough of that.

I am not asking for anyone's respect, as I said that is something earned, not asked for. If I am to respect you it will be because of your actions and comments from here on out. Just because I disagree with someone's ideas or beliefs, does not mean I disrespect them. Do not confuse that.

Comment

50% of all my friends are black, they WHANT me to call them nigger, but not ALL of them whant to be called by that so i call them bro, friend, ore by the name.

so if frist don't whant to be called nigger, it's very important that you have respect for that...............
                My New Photo Name on JP.net is DutchAviation!!!!

why should we fight about wich aircraft manufactor is better..............

thats so childish....

because hey we all know boeing is better

Comment

hhmmm,,,if i called Clovis a whigger, would that offend him? lol

Comment

hhmmm,,,if i called Clovis a whigger, would that offend him? lol

Comment

Same situation here mauwie air i avoid saying ni**er at anytime

evn when i sing along rap
                      Welcome to Buckeye City! They call me Mr.sniffles

Comment

Well im not even getting involved with this thread.
                        But one thing i do have to say is this. GOCAPS sort out your fraking signature dude! It takes up half of the page, and serves no purpose at all. Seriously its really starting to bug me. Could you please reduce my a few million pixles?

Comment

Working...
                        X